Selling      Original Owner (Yes) Selling a CoD Account With Over 100 Bundles, Diamond CW Guns, Gold MW Guns, Gold Vanguard Guns

Discussion in 'Call of Duty Modern Warfare Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell CoD MW Account' started by CodGamingS1, 6/26/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CodGamingS1

CodGamingS1
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I do not play Warzone anymore so I need this account gone as soon as possible, it is a legit account with All Diamond SMG, and ARs from Cold War, Gold guns from Modern Warfare and Gold in Vanguard, I am a level 500+ with close to dark aether weapons, which can all be used in Warzone. I have many many bundles, including many mastercrafts from the Godzilla Bundle to Mastercrafts from Cold War (Halloween AK47) Please message me if interested and lets get down to business, I will be selling this for $200 it is a pretty logical price considering one bundle is $20 and the Hell Hounds Mastercraft bundle alone is around $60. I do Paypal sales and I will offer log in details with all of the codes as soon as possible. If you need pictures / videos of the bundle I will gladly show you, Thank you

#1 CodGamingS1, 6/26/22
    Last edited: 6/26/22
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.