Selling  High End  Level 90+  2011 Selling 3 Aqw account. Each with different price

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest Worlds Accounts | Buy AQW Accounts' started by Patrickjj123, 1/24/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patrickjj123

Patrickjj123
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

3   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Selling 3 aqw account each with different price and each with different items and amounts of Rares. Want to sell them since I’m moving on to other games. Basically have 3 to support each when needed.
    1. End-game: NsoD, Blod, basically many end game items. Classes include: VHL, Legion rev, light caster, arch Paladin, and many other. Also include some naval commanders, bank pets, legion farming pets, and others. 9 years unlocked, so you can have Shadowfall home and dual weapons.
    2. End-game:Blod, BBOA, and many other rare equipments. Also have different naval commander outfits. Classes include: vhl, YNR, light caster, arch Paladin, dragon of time, many others. It have bank pet and Polly Roger done. 7 years played so you can have dual weapon this year.
    3. MID-game: BBOA, on way to BLOD, have some Rares. Classes include: light caster, arch Paladin, vampire lord, blaze binder, and many more. Nothing much but definitely good for people who wants to start. Also done many Nulgath farming so there’s some materials for some juggernaut items and stuffs.
    Add me on discord Pattyboi#4832 for pictures and price for each. PayPal only.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Patrickjj123

Patrickjj123
    Expand Collapse

3   0   0

My Location:
    Reminder: second account also comes with ssot and 3.9k ac, enough for a name change. While others are not

3. OP
    OP
    Patrickjj123

Patrickjj123
    Expand Collapse

3   0   0

My Location:
    For any informations or pics, add me on discord and I’ll reply as soon as I’m free

4. OP
    OP
    Patrickjj123

Patrickjj123
    Expand Collapse

3   0   0

My Location:
    First one have been sold.

5. OP
    OP
    Patrickjj123

Patrickjj123
    Expand Collapse

3   0   0

My Location:
    Second account did partial NsoD, partial Lord of Order, and with many more naval commanders in the buy back.

6. OP
    OP
    Patrickjj123

Patrickjj123
    Expand Collapse

3   0   0

My Location:
    Got the new class, also got cryomancer, and soon to get the collector, and ssg

7. OP
    OP
    Patrickjj123

Patrickjj123
    Expand Collapse

3   0   0

My Location:
    Got the newest duplicate classes with the second one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.