Exploiting Scammer detected

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by Fpsreach, 6/23/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fpsreach

Fpsreach
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hi,

I found this https://www.playerup.com/threads/mw-damascus-activision-account-warzone-and-mp-full-access.5090600/ announcement, and contacted the seller directly on discord. He wanted me to choose the "friends and family" option on paypal and pay. In retrospect, bad idea.
    When the payment was on hold, he decided to "refund" me and try get me to buy a google play card for the same amount.
    He sent me the following "screenshot" of the refund (with a "picsart" file name, mind you), that i will link here as well as attach to this note.
    The imgur links for the evidence are here:

Is there anything that PlayerUp can do? Can i expect some stuff of refund? Store credit maybe? I am pretty short on money and not really thrilled about this, please get back to me asap.
    As written above, my email is [email protected]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

P.S: this was originally submitted to general support, but an automated message redirected me here and told me to make a new ticket, so i am submitting it here.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Automated Response

Step 1: Go To Your 3 Way Conversation Ticket
    If in event you need to cancel your order, please go to your 3 Way Conversation Ticket.

Step 2: Change Order Status To Cancelled
    In the upper right corner, click Change Order Status (Blue Icon) and select Buyer - Cancel Order. If you don't have a 3 way conversation ticket yet, post in your pre middleman order startup ticket that you wish to cancel your order.

Step 3: Wait For Agent To Approve Cancellation
    Wait for Middleman to process your cancellation. Once your cancellation has been processed, Middleman will post specific details on your cancellation inside your private and 3 way conversation ticket.

For more information on how to cancel your order., please go here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.