Stole Money SCAM SOCIAL XTREAM SELLER

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by nojoke92, 6/25/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    nojoke92

nojoke92
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    2 more weeks since my last post and still not getting any update !

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Ruby Status: This user has successfully completed 1200+ middleman transactions

7k+   27   1

You did get an update through WhatsApp. That was the official update from PlayerUp's side. We can't give you different update on different platforms. Update will remain the same whether on whatsapp or playerup.

PlayerUp had been facing deposit issue for the past few months. Countless of completed orders were not deposited due to some internal issue. The issue has been resolved most probably.

We are now receiving deposits in our MM Wallet on a regular basis for all those past orders. As soon as all those past unpaid orders have been settled into our wallet, your transfer would be completed through our wallet.

Since there are quite a few orders, it may take a few days. But rest be assured, now we are receiving deposits in our account regularly. We are waiting until it accumulates and all the pending orders are settled.

3. mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Ruby Status: This user has successfully completed 1200+ middleman transactions

7k+   27   1

upload_2021-11-13_12-17-22.png

4. OP
    OP
    nojoke92

nojoke92
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    @mathewmj1977 hopefuly you are not upset , i am waiting for around 5 months rights now , again hopefuly you can understand my frustration. When do you expect to get the funds that u need to pay me ?

5. dgs98

dgs98
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

1   3   0

My Location:
    It seems to be a PlayerUp problem. Good luck with that, Middleman never answers

6. OP
    OP
    nojoke92

nojoke92
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    its been 3 more weeks since the last update and i still didnt get any payment or reply !

7. mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse

7k+   27   1

You keep asking about an "update" when we have already informed you over and over that the request is already under process and AS SOON AS WE HAVE AN UPDATE, we will inform you here. If it was about 1 pending payment, we would understand the frustration, but we told you that countless orders dating back to even previous years were not deposited and all of them are now being processed and getting deposited. Of course it is going to take a little time, but the summary is "IT IS GETTING DONE".

And you keep saying that we are "not upset". Can you understand the situation here at all or not? PlayerUp is an ESCROW payment trading platform, here SELLERS HAVE TO COMPLETE THE SERVICE FIRST and after the delivery is confirmed by the Buyer, only then the Seller gets paid. So when we say that orders dating back to last year were pending, it means that we were not paid for many orders dating back until last year. Do you think we are enjoying this?

We told you PlayerUp had issues earlier this year (you can search about it all over). Those issues were later resolved only a few months ago. The payments are now being released, and because there are a lot of pending orders, it is taking a little time. But all in all, it is in progress and not a dead thing we are "hoping" that one day would suddenly shower us with a lumpsum money.

As soon as all the pending orders get processed by the Middleman and those are credited to our wallet, we will transfer you your refund and keep the rest for the payment we are OVERDUE on our own.

The deposits are almost halfway done and it is processing quicker each passing day. So it will be done soon and we will update you here when we have an update. And of course we are also waiting for it FOR OUR OWN GOOD AS WELL!

Also a FINAL reminder for you, it has been brought to our notice that you have started spamming other websites as well. We told you many times, we will handle your request only at 1 place and we cannot keep repeating the same message everywhere. If you want to take this to Trust PiIot, then so be it. DO NOT EXPECT ANY RESPONSE FROM US ON PLAYERUP ANYMORE if you are moving on to that platform. Both here and there, your posts are public, so whatever attention you are trying to gather, you can get it from either here or there. But we will not be wasting our time responding to you everywhere about the SAME THING over and over.

Make up your mind and keep ONE THREAD only. If you want to handle it there, we can handle it there. If you want response here, stick to here and do not make up NON-SENSE post about "scamming" and other made-up B.S. when we have already provided you all the updates here. We can contact the support team there, give them link to this PUBLIC POST and tell them that now you are spamming us all over even after having all the updates about the situation.

You did it before, and you are doing it again. We will not repeat it to you again. We will handle the issue ONLY AT ONE PLACE. You can decide whatever that place is and stop spamming everywhere especially when it is about something that is not in our control and we ourselves are waiting for a process to be completed (something that is already going on).

No further response here until you decide to handle it at one place.

8. OP
    OP
    nojoke92

nojoke92
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    this is how you are responding me ? Obviosly this looks normal to you !!! upload_2021-12-8_23-44-57.png

upload_2021-12-8_23-46-32.png

upload_2021-12-8_23-47-4.png

I accepted to get paid through PlayerUP ONLY because u said it would be resolved quickly. I paid you directly via BTC so if you have 350usd in BTC you can pay me and i can remove everything and this will get fixed. It is very easy. Funny that u ignore me here for more than 20 days and on whatsapp for more than a week and then u quickly reply after my truspilot post. All i said is I paid for a service that was not delivered and im waiting for a refund for more than 9 months now. Did i lie ? I find that disgusting for only 350usd. If PlayerUp never responds does that mean that it is not your fault ??? You dont need ALL your pending orders to get processed to pay me my money . As soon as you have 350usd you have to pay me. If middleman already processed some then you have to pay me . Even if he doesnt i cant wait 10 years to get my money. Again we agreed to get paid through this site because it would be fast and it is not working so if you intended to pay me you could just pay me yourself with btc . you run a company and get payments on BTC , you want me to belive that you never had 350usd since 9 months ago ?

9. mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse

7k+   27   1

Last time we provided you constant updates over whatsapp and told you that it was official with proof, but you still decided to spam us on PlayerUp and repeated the same posts here. You received an immediate warning on PlayerUp after your spam attempt last time as well. We told you to stick to one platform and also told you that as soon as anything changes, you would be informed. So don’t even try to use Whatsapp as an excuse when you yourself decided to get updates on PlayerUp. And we didn’t provide any further update here because like we already told you,

"earlier it was not done because they were having issues, but now it is getting done so we’re waiting while it’s progressing".

And even yesterday you received a response, not because we have a new “update”, but as a warning for your ANOTHER SPAM attempt trying to move to other platforms. The “update” is still the same if you read.

And regarding your another attempt to talk MADE-UP B.S. in order to gaslight us, let me remind you what actually happened. We put an ongoing order on hold and arranged the money for your refund and asked you of your IBAN, but you said you wanted crypto payment only. So we asked you to wait further because we had to move our funds to another bank account, because crypto is not available in our country (we are not going to repeat it over again, scroll back up and read what happened instead of making ANYTHING out of thin air). And it the transfer was having some delays and issues and when we told you crypto transfer was possible through PlayedUp, YOU decided to choose it BECAUSE YOU HAD ALREADY DECIDED TO OPEN A DISPUTE HERE! We did not move you over to PlayerUp, you yourself choose this platform to handle the dispute. Stop making things up to validate yourself. And when we told you the moderators here have agreed, you chose this as your final resolution, and we decided to move along and continued with other orders on hold.

About your yet another made up delusion of telling us about how a business work, there is a difference between revenue and profit. Yes over the course of several months we have received orders worth of $350, but that does not mean it was profit, it was revenue. The revenue comes after we subtract the cost we pay to complete the service from the revenue cost. So yes we have received orders worth of $350, but we have not made ANY PROFIT this year. Don’t believe us? Go search for countless Sellers who have not received payments for their pending orders on here. It maybe be hard to believe, but a little search on your own, you will realize what is truth and what is just made up random non sense you are talking just to get attention.

And if you asking it “repeatedly” and making more random claims that “PlayerUp will not solve the issues for years”, well we and other Sellers are also not fools here. We are not waiting for “nothing” in front of a dead wall hoping that a door would magically appear, we are waiting because RIGHT NOW, the issues they had, have been fixed. Earlier there was delay because they were having issues, and even every other Seller was frustrated just like you are, but now Sellers including us are more patient because now those issues have been solved and THINGS ARE MOVING AND PROGRESSING. So it just needs a little more time until it gets resolved.

And yes we work outside PlayerUp as well, but PlayerUp used to be over major source of traffic before. If you have 2 business, 1 of them stop generating profit, but you still need to pay to keep it going, then of course you will take the profit from 1st business, and use it to keep things going on the 2nd business. Waiting until the problem on the 2nd business gets resolved. Until then all profits from our website, are going to complete orders on PlayerUp because we still get orders here and as an ecsrow trading platform, we still need to complete the orders here FIRST, before we can claim the funds later. So yes, believe it or not, we have not made any NET profit in our business this year yet because of the issues here. But we are still waiting because NOW IT IS GETTING FIXED, so it is just about waiting until something gets completed (that is already going on).

#49 mathewmj1977, 12/9/21
    Last edited: 12/9/21
  10. mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse

7k+   27   1

And since now you think Trust-P1lot is a better and “more effective” way to handle this issue, and have decided to spam all over there as well, then please go ahead and update your feedback there and we will provide you any further updates on there as well.

You may not have any issue with spamming everywhere, but we surely have issues with repeating the same thing everywhere. As long as the post on TrustP1lot is active, please seek any further updates from there. The team over there will provide you any necessary update. No need to come back here if you think PlayerUp is not effective. As long as team over there is responding to you, we will not respond any further.

You have something to say, feel free to say it there since it is more effective for you. You need response here? Well then keep things clean and straightforward in a single platform of your choice, whatever it is here or there or anywhere.

11. OP
    OP
    nojoke92

nojoke92
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    The way you talk doesnt look like you owe me money...looks more like i owe you something. It is your fault that you didnt provide me what i ordered.(i would be happy and make more orders ) How do you justify that ? The fact that you are not making money doesnt mean that you should HOLD my money to keep running your business. What about my business , WHAT IF i really need this money right now ??? Should my business die so you can keep running yours ?? I did not open any dispute on trust pilot , thats all bullshit , i just posted an honest review ( i said i will update it when i get my money as promised) Why shouldnt other people see what i going on ? What is the issue ? Everyone that expects a refund from you should know that it might take 1 year. I have never said a single lie in this whole story but you look like you are hurt. If u see a messaage from me you have to reply because you OWE me money. You have to!! You cant ignore the message just because you already updated me 20 days ago !!! You called me brother countless times while we were having bussiness lol. This is how you treat your brother. This is a total joke. Not the fact that playerup is having delays , the fact that you are pretending like im hurting your business. Now you are finding an excuse to not update me because i opened a DISPUTE ??? This is a ******* disgrace , if there would be a poll on this everyone would vote that you are totally wrong here. When someone is owed money for more than 9 months. If you would update me normally on whatsapp i would not write a new post here. It takes 5 seconds. I expect that from someone that owes me 350$ for more than 9 months. Remember since you are not making any profits , you are running the bussiness with my money. I am helping you to run your bussiness.

12. mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse

7k+   27   1

Semms like your frustration has blinded you to understand what we said. We never said "don't let people see", "you are hurting our business". In case you did not realize, the dispute in here is also PUBLIC, everyone can see it. And if you also keep forgetting the fact that our major traffic comes from PlayerUp, so an open dispute here will actually "affect us" and of course we will do "everything" in our power to have it closed ASAP. So whatever delay you are mentioning here, WE ALSO DO NOT WANT THOSE DELAYS and we are already doing everything we can to expedite it and have it closed here, so this dispute here can be closed and we can resume our business here normally as before.

About your TrustP1lot spam, you can post your review anywhere you want, and seek resolution from there. But you cannot open it EVERYWHERE and expect us to respond you the same thing over and over everywhere. Learn the difference between ANYWHERE vs EVERYWHERE.

You think your public dispute in PlayerUp not working, so let's put another in a more "effective website"? Well feel free to ask for updates on there. Stop "updating" your thread here. Go update there, and we will also continue there. Stop asking here is PlayerUp dispute is not very effective.

We never said do not let your review in public, everything is already public. All we are saying is stick to 1 platform because we surely cannot repeat the same things everywhere. Maybe you like it that way, we don't.

Please update your post on TrustP1lot and ask for more updates from our team there.

13. OP
    OP
    nojoke92

nojoke92
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Again , there was just a review on trust p1lot about an experience that i had. I didnt expect anything from you there. Why do you keep saying i opened a dispute there?! I am waiting for updates here , i wrote 3 posts , no reply even though you are active daily. I wrote on whatsapp , no reply even thought someone told me i would get an update from the team. Looks like you want me to understand you but you cant undertsand me , am i asking too much every 2-3 weeks for an update ? You tell me !
    BTW if you want to show me your goodwill gesture you can also pay in small parts , like 50 usd weekly , hopefully that doesnt prevent your bussiness to operate.

14. dgs98

dgs98
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

1   3   0

My Location:
    They only reply after you open a review on Trust Pilot, but they make you close it in order to give you support. Just keep opening and closing the review so they answer

15. mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse

7k+   27   1

Not sure which part is difficult to understand or which part we are not able to phrase properly. We never said we won't provide you support unless you close it.

We said, if you want to seek support there, seek it there. If you want seek support here, STICK to here.

Here or there, make a choice, and stay to that choice because we cannot keep jumping everywhere spamming same message everywhere.

If you like it there, stay there, we will update you there, you can also update your post there. If you like it here, then stick to here and do not spam everywhere.

16. dgs98

dgs98
    Expand Collapse

1   3   0

My Location:
    Well, trustp1lot is not a support website but a review website. I can't get support on a review website, and PlayerUp won't give support if review is still up there. You know what the problem is? If you DM a Middleman, they don't answer. The moment you create a review there, they give you 4 differents way of contact. Are they good? No, they suck. I've been hours each day on the livechat. Telegram and Facebook messages are not even viewed.

If I'm lucky enough that someone replies on the livechat, they're AFK for an hour at least. If I'm so lucky that MM then answers on a message here, that's all you get, ONE reply. If you expect another one, make another review.

So, this is how PlayerUp works. Have a problem? Open a ticket. You won't get an answer. Make a review, get some direct contact options. Wait for hours, have one MM reply, close the review or they won't give you support. You get one reply, then ghosted. Make another review, and so on

17. mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse

7k+   27   1

Are you drunk or something or high on some drug? Who exactly do you think we are? And who exactly are you seriously?

WE ARE NOT PLAYERUP! WE ARE NOT MIDDLEMAN! What is wrong with you? Can you even check before spamming in someone else's post?

We are just another MEMBER LIKE YOU. This dispute is about a case that took place OUTSIDE PlayerUp. We have no association with Middleman or PlayerUp and your facebook or telegram or livechat or whatever delay you are facing, we have NOTHING to do with that. Take it back to PlayerUp not us.

We never told the other person that we won't provide support until he removes his review. We said he can seek support there if he wants, or else he can seek support here. We can only provide it at ONE PLACE only. And yes you can go and edit your post/review on Trust Pilot and update it EVERYDAY if you want. And this is what we told the other party. And our team will also provide update there, if he wants to resolve it there. But he still keeps asking updates everywhere. We are not forcing anyone to choose a platform. We are asking him to choose ONE platform of HIS OWN CHOICE and stick to it because we cannot copy paste messages everywhere.

TAKE YOUR PERSONAL ISSUES WITH PLAYERUP BACK TO PLAYERUP! We are not PlayerUp and we don't care about your issue with them. When we face issues with them, we contact them on VIP Discord group. We had delays with them before, but now they responded and now they are doing it because we can see the updated tickets on our profile. Your personal issues has NOTHING to do with the post here or related to any party. Both of us are a member of PlayerUp.

Stop spamming threads unnecessarily. This takes away the attention from the topic of discussion.

18. dgs98

dgs98
    Expand Collapse

1   3   0

My Location:
    Then why you act like an ambassador? gtfo

19. mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse

7k+   27   1

YOU ARE THE ONE SPAMMING IN SOMEONE ELSE'S POST. YOU GTFO.

THIS IS OUR THREAD. What the hell is wrong with you?

20. dgs98

dgs98
    Expand Collapse

1   3   0

My Location:
    I'm not spamming. Go defend the platform haha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.