Stole Money SCAM SOCIAL XTREAM SELLER

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by nojoke92, 6/25/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    nojoke92

nojoke92
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Did not get anything yet !!!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    nojoke92

nojoke92
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Its been 9 days and i am getting ignored, i didnt get any reply, contacted or refunded. Whats is going on ?

3. OP
    OP
    nojoke92

nojoke92
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
  4. OP
    OP
    nojoke92

nojoke92
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    There is been 2 weeks since you told @Middleman to refund me and i have not been contacted and didnt even get a reply..... What is going on ??????

5. mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Ruby Status: This user has successfully completed 1200+ middleman transactions

7k+   27   1

6. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

6k+   0   0

Hello my friend
    I hope you have a good day
    Your 3way group was created and you received the money and then transferred it to the mm wallet to receive?
    When was this payment?
    If it is at the time of the site problems, the problem of that money has not been solved yet

7. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

6k+   0   0

If your 3way group is open, you can cancel the purchase and tag middleman in it
    He cancels the purchase and locks your mm wallet and returns the buyer's money to him

8. OP
    OP
    nojoke92

nojoke92
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hi , thank you for your reply . The transaction was made via btc outside of playerup. The seller agreed to refund me and want to make the refund via playerup. He opened an urgent ticket and asked the @Middleman to transfer 350$ from seller MM wallet to my playerup account as credit. This happend 1 month ago and since then we had no reply from @Middleman

https://gyazo.com/9c5c30ec9a9fb7ead55f84f415d52fc8

Store likes this.
  9. mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Ruby Status: This user has successfully completed 1200+ middleman transactions

7k+   27   1

@nojoke92 Please ignore this person. First of all he did not even bother to take 5 minutes and read the details of the dispute to know that this is NOT a PlayerUp purchase. Second of all, he is NOT a moderator or anyone associated with PlayerUp staff. He is just a regular seller who is spamming every thread in dispute section today for no reason, probably because he is bored. The updates we gave you in Whatsapp are from official Middleman sources and if a "legit" person replies here (or anywhere) we will let you know. Please do not waste your time with other members spamming in the thread.

@Amirhossien69 We appreciate your concern and the time you took to write your suggestion, but it is clear that it was less of a help and more of you spamming every single thread in this section for no reason. Probably you are not getting enough sales in PlayerUp and out of boredom you just decide to spam every open thread for no reason.

Firstly for you, if you were actually trying to help, you would take 5 minutes to read what is going on and realize that it is NOT a PlayerUp transaction. But you clearly did not. You just saw an open thread and started spamming (just like you did with every other dispute thread today).

Second of all, NOBODY tagged you here or asked you for your help. We are already in contact with VIP Discord support group with Middleman and we already provided the latest updates to the buyer.

Third of all, YOU ARE NOT SUPPORT OR PLAYERUP STAFF MEMBER. Just because you have nothing else to do today, you cannot spam the entire dispute section "pretending" to be Middleman.

If you want to help, at least take 5 minutes and READ what is going on, before spamming everywhere based on your presumptuous claims. But clearly that is not the case because you don't want to help, but spam every thread.

If the PlayerUp staff replies here, we would appreciate it and we will inform the buyer about it. As of now, we are in contact with Middleman in discord VIP group and he is handling it already. PLEASE STOP SPAMMING PLAYERUP (not just our thread here, but you also spammed everyone today).

10. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

mathewmj1977

You currently dont have a $350 balance to pay down this user so how are we supposed to do this. At this point we don't want to get involved in non middleman related disputes. You'll need to repay him back directly yourself.

11. mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse

7k+   27   1

Your website has been having "internal issues" and for the past several months all completed orders, that were delivered and confirmed both by the Seller and the Buyer, have been pending for a confirmation by the Middleman.

The fraction of those completed orders which are finally getting marked completed are not getting credited to the MM Wallet because of "another" issue.

After countless orders went out in the limbo and we contacted Middleman about it, he deposited advanced funds for those missing orders. We were also informed that the deposit issue will be resolved "next Friday" and 2 months have passed until then.

We asked the Middleman to transfer the funds to the Buyer and waited several days for his response (because you know for yourself we cannot do it). This was the response from the Middleman,

upload_2021-9-7_2-45-9.png

The Middleman told us himself that he will fix the transfer issue after we cashout. Apparently nothing has been fixed. Not the transfer, not the deposit, not the delivered orders that are still pending confirmation by Middleman.

Please contact Middleman about it and ask the PlayerUp team not to retrace back from their own statements. If this was the case, Middleman should have stated it clearly and transferred the funds to the user before asking us to cashout.

The total orders that we have already completed in PlayerUp which have been confirmed both by the Buyer and the Seller (which are still pending confirmation from Middleman) + the confirmed orders which are still not deposited to the wallet, all of those orders are worth more than $350 or the small advance deposit Middleman added to the wallet until the problem was supposed to be resolved 2 months ago.

We are not asking PlayerUp for charity about funds that we do not even have. The funds are not there because of issues in your website, the Middleman said he will fix it along with several other issues.

Please confirm it from the Middleman before making any prior assumption. We cannot work with contradicting responses from every member of your team. Thanks.

Store likes this.
  12. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

I messaged @Middleman about this and they said in your next cashout they will deduct that from your balance. You'll have to remind them to do that.

13. mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse

7k+   27   1

We are already aware of it and of course we will remind them just like we always do.

When the deposit issue is for the pending orders is fixed and the remaining funds are credited to our wallet, the transferred amount would be automatically adjusted by the system. If not, then we will also remind them of it.

We are just waiting for the Middleman to credit the amount to the buyer because that is something which is not in our hands. If we had the additional privileges to do so, we would have transferred it to the user 2 months ago.

14. OP
    OP
    nojoke92

nojoke92
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
  15. mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse

7k+   27   1

16. OP
    OP
    nojoke92

nojoke92
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
  17. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

16   0   0

18. OP
    OP
    nojoke92

nojoke92
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    @Hulk My payment details are updated. Thank you.

19. OP
    OP
    nojoke92

nojoke92
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    @Hulk 2 weeks since the last message and i have still not received anything :(

20. OP
    OP
    nojoke92

nojoke92
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.