Stole Money SCAM SOCIAL XTREAM SELLER

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by nojoke92, 6/25/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nojoke92

nojoke92
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    January 16, 2021

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    Example: 350$

4. Other Parties Username
    https://playerup.com/

mathewmj1977

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    BTC

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    mathewmj1977
    artecha#6210 +90 552 532 17 02

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

On January 16 I ordered 100 spotify premium accounts with 12 months warranty time for 175 USD paid in BTC, the accounts were delivered with a delay but was kinda okay , after the first batch I ordered 100 more accounts for another 175 USD , the accounts took more than expected to be delivered and then I noticed my accounts were playing some asian playlists on Spotify , it was clear that the seller was using the accounts himself and resold them to someone else . I asked for a replacement of the account and they said they will find the issue and fix it , In the mean time I was paying for servers,bot,proxies(was paying more money because of their delay )
    So after lying for 4 months without giving any replacement I asked for a refund , 1 month ago and they have been lying every day , every day, its getting disgusting, I had enough. I will upload the whole conversation so everybody know how they treat customers that pay them money. 1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png 14.png 15.png 1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png 14.png 15.png

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Ruby Status: This user has successfully completed 1200+ middleman transactions

7k+   27   1

Buyer has been contacted.

3. mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Ruby Status: This user has successfully completed 1200+ middleman transactions

7k+   27   1

- The Buyer made up his decision about canceling the order and requested the refund on May 27 not 3 months ago (it can be checked from the conversation).
    - We have been having some internal issues since March when a few payment gateways we were working with froze our merchant accounts. We were dealing with a Russian payment gateway and due to some policy changes they made earlier this year, they froze our account (The reason why we couldn't refund through any other method).
    - The Buyer purchased through BTC and we have already explained to him the delay in refund through BTC. Most of our crypto funds were in exchanges, and the market crashed in April and we haven't been able to liquidate those funds yet.
    - We are working on his refund and as soon as our funds start to be released (or we get new payments), we will refund him.

#3 mathewmj1977, 6/25/21
    Last edited: 6/25/21
  4. mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse

7k+   27   1

upload_2021-6-25_23-6-37.jpeg

upload_2021-6-25_23-6-42.jpeg

upload_2021-6-25_23-6-51.jpeg

upload_2021-6-25_23-6-55.jpeg

upload_2021-6-25_23-7-0.jpeg

5. mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse

7k+   27   1

We have explained to him about the delays in his refund. Currently we are facing some internal issues in a lot of places where our funds are frozen due to multiple reasons. We have tried to explain the Buyer about those issues.

We know that as a Buyer he does not care about our company's internal issues, and we understand that.

And like we have told him in his conversation earlier today in Whatsapp, he will be refunded immediately as soon as we can resolve those issues.

We are also posting it here as well, so he can be rest assured that we are not making any excuses and officially assuring him about his refund.

We also want him to know that we have not denied refund to a single customer ever before. Sometimes there are delays, but all refunds are released eventually.

This is an official announcement for his peace of mind, that his refund will also be released as soon as we can.

6. OP
    OP
    nojoke92

nojoke92
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    "We have explained to him about the delays in his refund."

You have no explained anything to me , it was just lie after lie . Every time there was a new reason why the refund was not done. I ll post a pic that shows how many times he lied in the last month. If you don't contact them they pretend they are dead and if you do they will just invent the next lie. According to him these are not lies, but only delays !!!!! lies.png

7. mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse

7k+   27   1

Currently we are facing some internal issues in a lot of places where our funds are frozen due to multiple reasons. We have tried to explain the Buyer about those issues.

We know that as a Buyer he does not care about our company's internal issues, and we understand that.

And like we have told him in his conversation earlier today in Whatsapp, he will be refunded immediately as soon as we can resolve those issues.

We are also posting it here as well, so he can be rest assured that we are not making any excuses and officially assuring him about his refund.

We also want him to know that we have not denied refund to a single customer ever before. Sometimes there are delays, but all refunds are released eventually.

This is an official announcement for his peace of mind, that his refund will also be released as soon as we can.

8. OP
    OP
    nojoke92

nojoke92
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Xtream couldnt deliver the service in 4 months..... which is insane to belive and did not refund in last 30 days after making tons of promises and now there is no timeframe about the refund. U cant say we will refund when we fix our problems without setting a timeframe, that might take an eternity and I cannot accept it.

9. mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse

7k+   27   1

A firm timeframe for the refund will be provided by Thursday evening.

10. mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse

7k+   27   1

One of our previous payment processor where our funds are held informed us that the funds will be released by July 10th to our bank account. The refund will be sent to you immediately after that.

We will receive the funds in our local bank account. If you could provide us your IBAN and SWIFT code, we can send you the payment within 24 hours through a bank transfer. Leave the details below.

If you want funds only through BTC, then it will take 48 hours because first we will have to transfer the funds to another bank account. The first bank account, where we will receive the funds, is located in a country where cryptocurrency is banned. We can use bank transfer using that account, but to purchase cryptocurrency, first we will have to move them to other bank account in other country where there are no such regulations. If you want to choose cryptocurrency, leave your details below.

11. OP
    OP
    nojoke92

nojoke92
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I want to get the refund via BTC . Here is my address : 15yKP8YjCXet7XmkDyg4TReTqYNeWPfbW1
    Please reply after you send the money.

12. OP
    OP
    nojoke92

nojoke92
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Did you get the money as you expected ? Am I gong to get paid this time ?

13. mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse

7k+   27   1

Money is received Yes. On the 10th as expected but also as informed.

14. OP
    OP
    nojoke92

nojoke92
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    15yKP8YjCXet7XmkDyg4TReTqYNeWPfbW1
    My btc addy

15. mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse

7k+   27   1

We received the account in our local bank by the evening of July 10th and we requested a transfer next day to another account located in a country that supports crypto purchase. After 24 hours, however the transaction failed earlier today. We tried to contact the bank to ask them about the issue but they were not of much help. We do not want to keep you waiting on another long chase between banks or ask you to take any other payment method because you have already mentioned crypto as your preferred choice.

We request you to kindly add your payment withdrawal details to your PlayerUp account. We have requested Middleman to transfer you the funds from our wallet to your account. We already have an amount deposited in our wallet, and on top of that, a few orders were completed yesterday for which payment will be reflected very shortly.

We have already opened an 'Urgent Ticket' asking Middleman to transfer both the funds to your account ASAP.

upload_2021-7-13_5-49-43.png

16. mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse

7k+   27   1

We would also like you to note that PlayerUp offers a lot of payment methods. You may want to check the whole list and find a payment method suitable for your region. They might have a quick and easier way suitable for you which may be even more convenient than cryptocurrency. But if you choose cryptocurrency as your final method, they will have an option for you as well.

When you receive the funds, let us know here.

17. OP
    OP
    nojoke92

nojoke92
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I have not received anything yet...how long does it take ?

18. mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse

7k+   27   1

Did you check your MM Wallet Balance? At the top-right cornet where you see your username, next to it you will see 3 icons for conversations, notifications and settings. Right next to settings, there is a tab that says "Credits $". If you click on this button, it will show you all your 3 balances. Credit, MM Balance and Rewards.

Please check all 3 balances and see if it has been credited.

19. OP
    OP
    nojoke92

nojoke92
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    upload_2021-7-15_12-41-55.png

Did not get anything yet!

20. mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse

7k+   27   1

@Middleman

Please check the urgent ticket when you can and transfer the funds according to the details mentioned in the ticket.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.