Selling  1-48 Hours SAFE, CHEAP AND FAST SNAPCHAT SCORE 100K TO 2 MILLION

Discussion in 'Snapchat Score for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by Yupac, 2/8/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yupac

Yupac
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Do you want a new account?
    If you want a new account, you just tell me what username you would like to have and I'll give you the account with the amount of score you bought.

Do you want it added to your own snapchat score?
    No problem, I do that too, what you need to do is to; after you've paid you give me your username and password and I'll do it for you then leave your account, it's that simple :).

Will you get banned for doing this?
    No you won't get banned, it's all safe and no one has ever got banned for this. So no worries about that.

You want to learn the method?
    I can teach you the method very easily for only 25$ (least I can do is 20), it is cheap, sage and REALLY fast.

How long does it take?
    The amount of time it takes depends of the amount you buy, so let's say you bought 2MIL, it could take up to 2 hours, but if you buy 100K it'll be ready in max 10 minutes.

Prices and payment:
    I only accept PayPal payments and if you're living in Norway I'll accept vipps payments too, here are the prices for snap score:
    100K Snap score = 7.5$
    200K Snap score = 15$
    300K Snap score = 20$
    400K Snap score = 25$
    500K Snap score = 28.5$
    1MIL Snap score = 50$
    2MIL Snap score = 80$

Instagram - yunusgooksu
    Discord - Earl Sweatshirt#0077
    Snapchat - yunus_420
    WhatsApp - +47 400 72 975

Sales:
    Currently: 247 happy customers

2. OP
    OP
    Yupac

Yupac
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Update: 328 happy customers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.