Sold RoK For Sale Power 81M Max Tech - Vip 16 - 29K Gems- 631 Golden Heads- 5 Commander Expertise

Discussion in 'Rise of Kingdoms Lost Crusade Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by JMLutz, 5/14/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JMLutz

JMLutz
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Rise of Kingdom Account For Sale Power 81M Max Tech - Vip 16 - 29K Gems- 631 Golden Heads- 5 Commander Expertise one Gmail two account Main + Fram

One Gmail Account and Game two account in same Kingdom one is main and second account power is 39M I called is faram a lot of speedups and RRS and for support

Main Account VIP16 79M power (maxed tech)

Maxed legendary heroes: Guan Yu, Alex, Richard, Cheok, Genghis, Aethel { Many Heros Like 5511 and 5551 to see Video}

Equipment: 4 Legendary and one Legendary equipment Material Ready for Forge and 29 epic equipment (18 with talent)

500 Days Plus Speedup i can not count due to lack of time

9 golden keys, 16 silver keys, 3 Crystal keys and 2

632 legendary sculptures Everyday ad 3 more calculated dates 23-4-2022

31 passports and 6430173 alliance credits. buy more passports if interested to migrate

With 29k Gems, 300M corn, 340M wood, 314M stone, and 50M Gold. (doesn't count items)

Many items available

Kingdom 1295

Civilization: Germany

this is my personal account that i am playing for the last 3 years. Full control of the Google account will be given. You can play on both iOS and Android and PC

for more information, and request screenshots, add me to discord - JMLutz#5266

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Toshak

Toshak
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    available ?

3. Spencerk2

Spencerk2
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   1   0

My Location:
    Do You have ws?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.