Selling  High End  Both Android/iOS ROE c25 S112 Monster Castle - DM gear, VIP, OP Stats and Heroes

Discussion in 'Rise of Empires Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by BattleToned, 4/26/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BattleToned

BattleToned
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Good day everyone.
    Sale - c25 State 112

Up for sale today is my personal owned account that I cared for from the beginning, no other owner. The account is well taken care and a lot of time invest amongst other things, it is one of the strongest accounts in 112. The account comes with IM30 Email and the Password, you will be the sole owner of this very powerfull account. Unfortunately my time playing has come to a end, with Work, Family and me furthering my Medical Practice Education within the next month I will not have time.

The Account is in Eden Season 2 at the moment, we are 1st and will get 1st and you will also have enough Eden Tokens to get x3 Select Hero of your choice from S1-S4 at end of season on top of the rewards. I will show the account here and stats it has, Hero, Tech, Buildings which is basically close to all being maxed. Full Set Dragon Master Gear, crazy high attacking stats. Please message me here or in Line ID - vicious.one

The Price is set at 4k preferred, but I am also willing to take best offers.

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    BattleToned

BattleToned
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Details.

3. OP
    OP
    BattleToned

BattleToned
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Make best offer or message me if your interested, I am also willing to consider offers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.