Resolved Issue

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by Traitors1991, 4/29/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    Traitors1991

Traitors1991
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

2   0   0

My Location:
    I don’t need to reupload anything. Literally go look back to the thread, do your ******* job and read

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Traitors1991

Traitors1991
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

2   0   0

My Location:
    Account was banned. I submitted a ticket to blizzard and they were of no help.
    I submitted an email to activision and have never heard back from them. I received no explanation as to why the account was banned or even a heads up.
    Just logged into the blizz account one day and it was banned.
    Like I said numerous times, I don’t want a refund, I just want a replacement of the account.

Attached Files:

3. Farhad

Farhad
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Sapphire Status: This user has successfully completed 300+ middleman transactions

566   0   0

You will never receive the replacement/refund do u think use middleman service and cheating on the accounts?

Please post proof my account was bad account as you stated. /stolen/Cracked/Used Unlock tool.

Account was banned or you banned it? You need pay attention here,

You were bought account at (04/01/2021), and you stated you never loggined on the account just checking item is as describe as was, but your stats (Match history) say different thing You have got banned at (04/13/021) account was under your hand compeletly 2 weeks, you were playing at this time, if account was used cheat / unlocker tool as you sated had 0 kills on weapons if was used cheat had +4 K/D if account was unlocker many camos which should be locked expect the damascus as which now all of them legit + normal. If account was bad account would be banned same day not after 2 weeks

https://cod.tracker.gg/modern-warfare/profile/battlenet/FPSGamer#11240/mp/matches

Please post proof stolen/Cracked/Used Unlock tool. we still waiting or keep disrespecting lol Idc.

#43 Farhad, 5/22/21
    Last edited: 5/22/21
  4. Farhad

Farhad
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Sapphire Status: This user has successfully completed 300+ middleman transactions

566   0   0

My proofs clearly shows the account was legit, but i don’t see any proof shows problem was in the account, if you have any proofs shows account had problem post them.

5. OP
    OP
    Traitors1991

Traitors1991
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
    My only proof is that the only account I’ve ever purchased was from you was banned within weeks.
    I purchased a new account from a different website and linked it to my new account I made from scratch with the game I purchased and I’ve had no issues.
    There was something wrong with the account you sold me.

6. Farhad

Farhad
    Expand Collapse

566   0   0

exactly activation detected your cheats between weeks that’s exactly why you don’t have any problems on the new account since cheat updated as well and now undetected.

this is not even proof we still wating for proof stolen/cracked/unlock tool.

get real life scam is not a job

7. OP
    OP
    Traitors1991

Traitors1991
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
    You can keep accusing me of cheating when you have no proof. Like I said before dispute is almost complete and CC will refund me. Good day

8. OP
    OP
    Traitors1991

Traitors1991
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
    Your homeboy middleman threatened to post my personal information online and send a debt collection agency after me in retaliation for filing a dispute. Really makes you both look guilty and those threats are a violation of GoDaddy’s hosting standards, which they’ve already confirmed and will be contacting the owner of this site about.
    It’s also a violation of Google’s ad terms and conditions and I’ve also filed a DMCA complaint in the event that they do.
    Like I said, you’re a ******* joke and sell love you accounts and this site is run by a C U N T who I would beat lifeless IRL.
    FYI, you can’t send debt collections after someone when it’s been disputed and won in the customer’s case so thanks for that hollow love you threat middleman.

9. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

The screenshots above don't show the account is banned. Please show us the ban message or specific error you see that caused this issue.

10. OP
    OP
    Traitors1991

Traitors1991
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
    Active Enforcement on the account means its been banned. I can't login on Bnet to the account because i deleted the bnet account. Do you want the confirmation email of that deletion? Its the same B net account the activision account is linked to

11. OP
    OP
    Traitors1991

Traitors1991
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
    Account permanently banned.

Attached Files:

12. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

@Farhad

Buyer has provided evidence the account has been banned. How did this account get banned exactly?

@Traitors1991

Can you email activision / reply to their support ticket and ask specifically why this account was perma banned and try to appeal this?

13. Farhad

Farhad
    Expand Collapse

566   0   0

This is a very clear question, the most reason activation banning you using unauthorized software, like cheats which edits files on the game will visible player behind the wall or auto aim, he claimd my account was used an unlocker tools which its not allowed at all on activation which come instant right perma banned, but MY proof clearly says account never was used tools/cheats since kd and images are known on the thread, @Hulk i dont know have you ever watch them or nah anyaway.

https://support.activision.com/ban-appeal he can apply here so they will say the reason. or may he already done and they told him he used cheats and prevent to share it here, they will respond of unban apply between 2-7 hours maximum. so the answer should be fast. @Traitors1991 you never proove anything about stolen /unlocker/Cheats/ as you stated but I done and clearly shows whos fault and you have nothing to proove, you need prove those as you said + result of the unban. or keep say you are fuc king cun t, if you telling this a reason + proof lol GG Peace out.

unfortunately im to good at my job, you cannot scam me - you need find another person lol , im happy used middleman here so he can protect me from scamemr guys like you.

14. Farhad

Farhad
    Expand Collapse

566   0   0

@Hulk have you ever thought why he would get a replacemnt account instead refund? so why he would rather another account instead refund, why he would get another account from me if he saying my accounts used tools/ cheat? so why he would still get an account? so this shows my account as he know was completly legit + safe. he make it banned and would get another account but you cannot do this at all everything against you but you dont have anything to proove. even your words are keeps Changing + against you.

#54 Farhad, 5/23/21
    Last edited: 5/23/21
  15. OP
    OP
    Traitors1991

Traitors1991
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
    Your English is so bad. Go molest more goats sand n i g g e r.
    I’ve already requested an appeal and I’ve heard nothing back. I requested an appeal the day I was banned and before I initially messaged you.
    I don’t cheat on video games and have never used cheats. Imagine actually doing that
    The account you sold me was complete bunk and you know it.
    I created a new account just a few days later and purchased a different account from a different website and seller and have had 0 issues. It was never shadowbanned, banned or anything.
    The first and only account I buy from you gets banned in mere weeks. I should’ve listened to other larger sellers when they warned me against doing business with your D U M B love you.

you speak like a ******* Indian tech scammer and probably look like one on here selling hundreds or mysteriously high level, high tier accounts. LITERALLY nobody has time to play that much on that many accounts let alone goat lovers like you from sand N I G G E R central Middle East.

I have nothing more to say. I’m going to get my money back regardless. So bite me

16. OP
    OP
    Traitors1991

Traitors1991
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
    I sent them a 2nd ban appeal and will reply back with a reason when and if I get a reply back from them

17. Farhad

Farhad
    Expand Collapse

566   0   0

I am glad catch your as s here you never purchsaed cheats and never cheated on destiny 2 r6 - wz - cw - mw.

@Middleman @Hulk do u wanna more proof or its enough?

Jav1.jpg
    Jav2.jpg Jav3.jpg Jav4.jpg
    jav5.jpg Jav6.jpg Jav7.jpg

Jav8.jpg
    Jav9.jpg
    Jav10.jpg Jav11.jpg Jav12.jpg Jav13.jpg Jav15.jpg Jav14.jpg Jav16.jpg Jav17.jpg

#57 Farhad, 5/23/21
    Last edited: 5/26/21
  18. Farhad

Farhad
    Expand Collapse

566   0   0

19. Farhad

Farhad
    Expand Collapse

566   0   0

@Middleman @Hulk I never got an update from this dispute and middleman remvoed me 230$ wihout any reason.

20. Farhad

Farhad
    Expand Collapse

566   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.