Resolved Issue

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by Traitors1991, 4/29/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Traitors1991

Traitors1991
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

2   0   0

My Location:
    How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    April 12th 2021

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    Example: $272.95

4. Other Parties Username
    Example: Traitors1991

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    Example: Credit Card Middleman

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    Example: [email protected]

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    Example: N/A

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    Example: FarhadYounG

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below
    Seller sells boosted accounts that are leveled up unlocked with methods that violate TOS. Seller refuses to refund or replace. I had the account less than 2 weeks before it was abruptly banned. I have never cheated in anything. Seller doesn't care. I purchased a warranty on the account for 60 days and the seller refuses to honor the warranty. He has blocked me after i asked again and now i want to publicly let everyone know not to purchase from him. Refused to answer whether accounts were legit or not and now i know why.
    I've opened a dispute with my credit card company and will be submitting all relevant conversations and screenshots over to them.

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Traitors1991

Traitors1991
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

2   0   0

My Location:
  3. Farhad

Farhad
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Sapphire Status: This user has successfully completed 300+ middleman transactions

566   0   0

Alright this issue gonna take forever, this a clear issue, once account get banned using cheat, so why should I refund you / replacement you once the problem its in your side, also thank you for attachment all screen shot you just made my work easy, all chats are readable and can be judgment this final desison dont cheat you will not get banned keep trying chargeback fill what scammer do, u know why im using middleman? to protect me from you bullshit and scammer guys, you just didnt attach one screen shot Which I will do it now Cheater.

My accounts are safe and legit, if they was on boost they would be banned same day not after they banned you lol.

Note For Stupid people: DONT CHEAT YOU WILL NOT BAN, (oh I didnt know you are god damn iq)

As you mention You never loggiend into game after purchased the account just checking for making sure item as described what a beautyful joke and word, but your stats say different my nig

upload_2021-4-29_19-9-48.png

@Help @Support I am unwatching this thread due this guy completly stupid, I would to this guy be punishment for wasting time.

4. OP
    OP
    Traitors1991

Traitors1991
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
    your english is so bad that I can't even understand what you're saying. There was no cheating period nor was there any cheating in that screenshot. You have a walnut sized brain you know that. You sell boosted accounts and then get mad when one of them gets banned because you boosted them in lobbies or with an unlock tool. Other serious sellers know this and its amazing you're still allowed to sell on here. I've filed a dispute with my credit card and will be getting my money back since you don't honor warranties and sell bad accoutns.

Samswin likes this.
  5. OP
    OP
    Traitors1991

Traitors1991
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
  6. Farhad

Farhad
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Sapphire Status: This user has successfully completed 300+ middleman transactions

566   0   0

You were just added me for editing the words / Deleting them.

A lot converstaions has been removed Like " I never got any charge in my debit card how they credit you"

and this converstation edited lol It was only 1 game and you are saying I sold boosted account there is no attachment for it as you tell me the I never cheat there is no proof this need some iq that you dont.

I am out keep trying bro get real a life, All desison is final dont cheat you will not get banned.

Let me explain for brain dead D O N T Understand till this? Cheat,

I repat DONT CHEAT YOU WILL NOT BANNED Braindead.

upload_2021-4-29_19-19-10.png
    upload_2021-4-29_19-23-9.png

#6 Farhad, 4/29/21
    Last edited: 4/29/21
  7. OP
    OP
    Traitors1991

Traitors1991
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
    There has been no cheating on the account. You can literally look at the game history. How does one cheat and go negative almost every game? Is your brain working?

8. OP
    OP
    Traitors1991

Traitors1991
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
    I removed it because middleman decided to charge me almost a month after purchase. There was nothing to duspute because I didn't get charged when i sent that to you. That isn't a got you like you think it is.

9. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

8   0   0

@Traitors1991 can you show us the full message regarding the ban notice of the account that you bought from @Farhad?

@Farhad can you elaborate on why you thought the account got banned is because they used cheats. If you're 100% sure that its because they used cheats then please do explain to us what made you think that way and not because of another reason.

10. Farhad

Farhad
    Expand Collapse

566   0   0

@Help, as you can see on the screen shot he shared (Somewords are edited) Game was 1 and etc, anyaway, he said I just use account one time for checking account its same as described and today Loggiened to account again and would to play with my friend and saw its banned

So he purchased account at 4/1/21 and he never loggined to the account untill the 4/13/21 after the activation support banned him perma, so then he come to me and said you sold me a bad account I never loggined and etc I requested what is your blizzard username tag then he gave me, so I track and saw hes compelelty lying.

https://cod.tracker.gg/modern-warfare/profile/battlenet/FPSGamer#11240/mp/matches

He thought can use a warranty in playerup service, then using cheat get refund / replacment Cheats are never welcome here.

You can clearly see edvance below

@Help hes stated I used boosting / bot lobbies and mw tool for unlocking the camos and etc

these below screen shots will explain everything

Let see time play and mw stats and stats for weapons even this account played on conosl which cannot be even used hack, if was unlocker and boost it wanst stats like this, 1h maximum for unlocker. and 4 K/D Ratio for cheating and etc. this can be understand easily.

upload_2021-5-3_13-27-41.png

upload_2021-5-3_13-28-57.png

Let see the camos unlocked on the weapon also I will copy a screen shot from my listing.

You can see all of them here https://www.playerup.com/threads/fu...-ban-2-akimbo-all-platforms-61k-kill.4967459/

upload_2021-5-3_14-14-27.png

An explaition, once you can get use Damascus need unlocking all camos which listed here 10/10 and its legit

This video its hack / cheat / Unlocker all camos unlocked and used quieed the damascus with locked camos what we calling it unlocker

Edit Video Was not working we updated it.

#10 Farhad, 5/3/21
    Last edited: 5/22/21
  11. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

8   0   0

Farhad likes this.
  12. OP
    OP
    Traitors1991

Traitors1991
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
    I never received any email from Activision about why I got got banned. I didn't even get an email that the account had been banned. I just signed into the battlenet and the account was banned. I refunded my actual game purchase and made a new account with the full game and have had 0 issues with anything. No bans, nothing.
    Mysteriously, the first and only COD account i ever purchase from someone gets banned less than 2 weeks after purchase and it's my fault. If i was a cheater and got banned then my computer would be HWID banned im pretty sure. I wouldn't be playing COD on a new account right now. Farhad is a f u c k i n g liar. I didn't even want a refund, i just wanted a replacement, but now I don't even care to be honest. This site is full of ******* scammers and shady love you people and I report them constantly.
    Activision has not emailed or responded to the email I sent asking why my account was banned. I have never cheated on anything in my life. Eat my f u c k i n g butthole Farhad.

Attached Files:

13. Farhad

Farhad
    Expand Collapse

566   0   0

lol nice catch what a scammer do keep refund his orders making new excues and disrespecting This not what you are thinkin about HWID ban so hows activation ban works? after they banned your account since they did for reason cheating as you used they will flag your hwid as banned but after you loggined to new account will auto shadow banned and will lift after 7 days you can play, so after 7 days you can play fine, gotha? I am good at my job catch your as* ;)

Unfortunately, as it turned out account wasn't boosting / tools used as you stated account compeletly was fine from my side and legit, so how got banned ask yourself I think you used a detected cheat which come banned after weeks, poor guy I am really glad to used middleman here so he can protoect me against you scammer guys. I appreciate it.

Stay safe Dont Cheat

Good luck in your reset.

14. OP
    OP
    Traitors1991

Traitors1991
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
    Nah, you boost accounts using modded lobbies. Other sellers are aware of it, just like i am. I have never cheated or been shadowbanned/banned/suspended in any game and wasn't shadowbanned when i made a new account and repurchased the game.
    You are a scammer and your english sucks ball sack. I tried to go through you and you blocked me. So now im going through middleman.

15. Farhad

Farhad
    Expand Collapse

566   0   0

Yes, thank you I have bad english but I can clearly see and proove you cheated with my screen shots

But If you have any proof / screen shot shows I used boost on these account will be welcome post them here.

Thank you I following my edvance and this clearly understandable and can be jugdment.

I will not reply any massage here due its wasting time, keep cheating and get a real life bye!

16. OP
    OP
    Traitors1991

Traitors1991
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
    Okay, buddy whatever you say

17. OP
    OP
    Traitors1991

Traitors1991
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
    Claims I was chaating and therefore HWID banned so my new account must be shadowbanned, yet here i am with a fresh new purchase and able to play immediately with no issues.

Attached Files:

18. OP
    OP
    Traitors1991

Traitors1991
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
    Farhad has nothing to hide, thats why he uses a VPN in a netherlands server whenever he is logged into playerup. K lol

19. Farhad

Farhad
    Expand Collapse

566   0   0

You know u can join into game? with shadow banned?

20. Farhad

Farhad
    Expand Collapse

566   0   0

Keep making excueses all desision its final here, cheats are not allowed, I will not replay here anymore untill you posting the proof I have been used of these account bot lobbies / cheats / Unlocker

My edavnce are clear and readable which you dont understand, which shows all of my account legit.

Bye buddy.

#20 Farhad, 5/3/21
    Last edited: 5/3/21
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.