Sold Red Dead Redemption 2 RDR2 PC Social Club Account CHANGE DATA Online Game

Discussion in 'Red Dead Redemption 2 RDR2 Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell' started by seller-account, 9/13/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seller-account

seller-account
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

141   1   1

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    After purchasing the product you get: Account of the form - login@domen: password (data from the entrance to socialclub.rockstargames.com).

- Yes, you can play online on account.
    - Yes, you can change mail and password on account after purchase.

If you need to change the mail, just enter your new mail and password from the account and a confirmation letter will come to your new mail.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    lyrkrez likes this.
  2. VaZeek

VaZeek
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

5   0   0

My Location:
    Hey! do you accept money through paypal straight away or only middleman paypal? because when i try and do it through middleman paypal it would ask me for the persons phone number, email, address, city etc.

3. OP
    OP
    seller-account

seller-account
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

141   1   1

only through the website.

lyrkrez likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.