Selling  Android and iOS  1-72 Hours Rank Boost Epic- Legend MLBB Click Details for more

Discussion in 'Mobile Legends Boosting for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by xDanshirou, 9/4/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xDanshirou

xDanshirou
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    For [Epic account only] I'll Boost your Rank in Mobile legends in 1-3Days.
    I am "Daniel Dela Cruz" I don't mind if you search for me on facebook or messenger.

I played MLBB for almost 3years now and I created a rotation called "Balance" tho, It's not officially used by professional players yet, but me and my squad tried it a lot and it works. I was rank #1 natalia in my country and now I mainly play support for the team and to teach other gamers some basic rotations.

I am not a Professional Player, but I do have a lot of experience playing MLBB because at first I really tried to be a professional player, but because of my studies and goals for my life I kinda took a break and stop playing and now I am back again with fresh start. also you can search for my account id and it is "11856280".

I hope I could help you too and If you want me to rank up your account then message me. I could easily boost your way towards epic. I mainly use my 2nd account right now, because I was helping a friend to reach legend and mythical rank, but I guess I wont need it anymore, because right now she's a lot better than me, but anyway I was the one who taught her while playing support and she mainly focus on playing Marksman.

Questions:
    1. Is my account safe?
    2. Diamonds safe?
    3. Bp safe?
    4. Why is it costly?
    5. Why is it 3days for the delivery?

Answers:
    1. Of course it is safe, if you cant trust me with your account then let's do it like this.
    I will let you use my Aqw account which has a lot of rare stuffs that I farmed for years.
    2. Yes, it is safe.
    3. Yes, it is
    4. would it be more believable if I tell you that it's because of the time and effort we make by boosting your account?
    if you see someone posting a single dollar for boost then would you believe them? At the least you I boosted your account and we made good benefits for each other.
    5. If you bought online overseas, how many days would it take to receive it? right, 3-7days or even more. Also I am just making sure that I could deliver it to you on time or earlier.

Also,

Check out my Other lists:

• "Grandmaster rank" to "Epic rank".
    • "Legend rank" to "Mythic rank".
    • "Grandmaster rank" to "Legend rank".
    • "Grandmaster rank" to "Mythic rank".
    • "Master rank" to " Legend rank".
    • "Master rank" to " Mythic rank".

You might ask me why am I boosting an MLBB account right now,

It's because I am good at video games and games is what I love doing and also it is quarantine today so I could not get enough money to buy my new phone so that I could stream. Anyway, I hope you like what I am selling. If you like it feel free to give it a try and Message me.

#1 xDanshirou, 9/4/20
    Last edited: 9/4/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.