Selling  Global  1-24 Hours Random Steam game keys | Cheap | Quick delivery | Instant access

Discussion in 'Steam Games/Gifts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Thomas Koster, 8/18/22.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thomas Koster

Thomas Koster
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Selling random Steam game keys, see below a list of all available products.

• Steam game without price guarantee or high metacritic score -- $1.00
    • Steam game worth at least $7.99 with a metacritic score of at least 75% -- $2.00
    • Steam game worth at least $9.99 with a metacritic score of at least 70% -- $2.50
    • Steam game worth at least $19.99 with a metacritic score of at least 80% -- $5.00
    • Steam game worth at least $24.99 with a metacritic score of at least 70% -- $6.25
    • Steam game worth at least $29.99 with a metacritic score of at least 80% -- $7.50
    • Steam game worth at least $39.99 with a metacritic score of at least 80% -- $10.00

If you are interested in purchasing anything, please send me a PM so I can set up a middleman trade. I will not conduct any buisness outside of this middleman trade, to ensure the safety of both parties involved.

By ordering you understand and accept that we will not be responsible if you receive any games you already own.

Average delivery time: 4 - 8 hours.

#1 Thomas Koster, 8/18/22
    Last edited: 8/18/22
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.