Problems with purchase ##1130000001282302122

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by Moimadrid, 11/23/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moimadrid

Moimadrid
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Friday I made a purchase through your page and it has been 3 days without any response. I need a prompt response from you this looks like a scam to me.

the intermediary never contacted me. I never start the 3-way conversation.

I need answers from the people in charge of this page.

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

8   0   0

It usually takes 1-72 HOURS for the transaction to begin once the buyer has completed their verification procedure.

Please check the link below if your transaction has yet to begin even after the 72-HOUR mark of completing your order verification.
    My PlayerUp Middleman Order / Buy / Purchase didn't activate or start up? How can I fix this? | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

NOTE: Payments via CC/Debit Card might take longer to get verified as it will need to be checked and verified thoroughly due to CC/Debit scams.

In your online banking's transaction history you should be able to check the status of the order you just made here, if it says "Pending" it could only mean 2 things; its either PlayerUp has yet to claim the deposit you sent or your Bank is holding it for security reasons in which you would most likely need to call your bank and confirm that it was you who made this purchase.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.