Selling  100+ Games  Europe |Premium Epic games Acc worth 2300 +| 6+ years old acc, Contains 100 games (Gta V, Fortnite acc...)

Discussion in 'Epic Games Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Matthias549, 5/5/23.

Tags:
  1. Matthias549

Matthias549
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hello! you may be wondering why I am selling my only account that has really BIG value(Over 6+ years old acc). I just stopped enjoying games. I don't need this account, and as a student I could make money with it.
    THIS ACCOUNT COMES WITH GMAIL (AFTER YOUR PURCHASE THE ACCOUNT IS ALL YOURS WITH EMAIL)
    What does this account include?
    It contains 100 games, each game is rated at least 4 stars+. I played Fortnite, in which I spent over 250 dollars+ and spent 1500 hours on it+It contains Og fortnite skins, battle passes etc.
    I played rocket league alot too, i have fennec, battle pass etc.
    Let's go back to the games. I'll do list of some games from the account:
    Borderlands 3. Fortnite, Rocket league, Tomb raider series, Watch dogs series, Grand Theft Auto V (in online almost I bought almost everything except cars), Stranded deep, Metro, Subnautica, Prey, Bioshock series, Alien Isolation, Amnesia series, Control, Fallout 3, Doom 64, Rising storm: Vietnam, Hitman, The escapits 2, Overcoocked 2, Steep, NBA 2k21, Rage 2, Saints Row IV, Star Wars Squadrons & Battlefront II, The long dark, The hunter Call Of The Wilds, Xcom 2, Wolfenstein The new order, ARK... And many Else THIS WAS JUST EXAMPLE OF WHAT DOES THE ACC INCLUDES!¨
    Feel free to text me if u want to know something else about it! And No This is not a scam!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.