Sold PREMIUM ACCOUNT WITH EXCLUSIVE TOP TIER DECKS

Discussion in 'Yu-Gi-Oh! Yugioh Duel Links Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Carrasco, 11/19/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carrasco

Carrasco
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   1   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    I sell this super bourgeois account with numerous decks, including:

Destiny Heroes;

Melodius;

Thunder Dragon;

Harpies;

Gaia;

Yosenju;

Fire Kings;

Resonator;

Witchcrafter;

Ritual Beasts;

Water XYZ;

Lunalights;

The account has numerous farmable characters, most at level 30. Account has 3 book of moon, 3 MST, among other various supports

ATTENTION: I RECEIVE PAYMENTS ONLY VIA PAYPAL. I AM USING THE SITE ONLY AS A FORM OF DISCLOSING THE ACCOUNT.

For more informations, contact me through discord. Just add me as a friend.
    My Nickname on discord: Carrasco#4888

Follow the link below with all account screenshots, including account profile, decks and character levels.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. maleeq

maleeq
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

3   0   0

Big Scammer!

This guy made me paid him for an Account only to realize that he gave me a different account that was lesser in value. It had 4k less opened packs & 20k less total cards. On top of that, he has the account logged his phone still, so he keeps kicking me out.

His excuse was he didn't know which account i was referring to, but he's a liar. At the time he only had 2 accounts up for sale on this site. He was asking $300 for one and $60 for the other. We agreed on $225 for the $300 account (I HAVE THE FULL CHAT ON DISCORD SCREENSHOT AS PROOF). Then when I confronted him about the account not being the one he had up for sale, he said that it was sold THEN quickly marked it as sold on the website.

DON'T BUY FROM HIM! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

BEWARE!

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.