Selling  Android and iOS  High End Power 93M / 24 acsendant / 193 acc lvl / 338 hero lvl / Top Heroes +Many Summons ( 1400 epic shards)

Discussion in 'AFK Arena Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell | Cheap & Safe' started by stiller_72, 10/27/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stiller_72

stiller_72
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hi, this is a MAJOR UPDATE of my thread in connection with the account update.

This is my 4th and last account for sale, this account was pumped longer than others and collected all the strongest things that are now in AFK Arena.

I can also help and advise you in choosing an account ( many people wrote to me and advised me on which one to buy better , everyone was satisfied with my help :) ). A major plus is the price, after analyzing the market, put the most profitable among similar products to leave a pleasant impression. Everything for people.

• Account has a large number of resources for summoning.
    • The best combinations of heroes are collected.
    • The best heroes are elevated to 5 stars.
    • Top 5 of the arena.
    • Detailed information is shown in the screenshots below.

All future account updates will be attached to the replay to this post, so if the information from the title does not match the screenshots, please look at the replay, because I do not want to recreate the ad again, (the previous thread is very clogged).

For all questions, you can write to my discord (for fast response): stiller#7927, I will PROVIDE FRESH SCREENSHOTS OF THE ACCOUNT, in extreme cases, you can write in direct message on this site.

Thank you for attention. Good Luck :)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    stiller_72

stiller_72
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

1   0   0

My Location:
    *UPDATE*

3. OP
    OP
    stiller_72

stiller_72
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
    *UPDATE*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.