Sold [PC/XBOX/PS | hand made | 2.7 KD] Damascus + DM Ultra | Dark Matter Ultra + Dark Aether all in one a

Discussion in 'Call of Duty Warzone Boosting for Sale - Buy & Sell CODW Power Leveling' started by Purpledancex, 11/4/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Purpledancex

Purpledancex
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hey everyone! Let me introduce you to the great competitive stuff for the best Call of Duty experience. Go here for the details.

Account has all current camo's challenges unlocked: Damascus (MW) + Dark Matter Ultra (CW) + Dark Aether (CW Zombie)

Special for you I captured some videos

Weapons overview video: youtu.be/2kJax-Bkirw

Operators overview video: youtu.be/umWVGMKsDpM

Vehicles & Watches overview video: youtu.be/xzC1e5Sqe3I

Emblems overview video: youtu.be/nI-fbSFEFGQ

General information

Purchased: CoD MW 2019 & CoD Black Ops Cold War (for reaching camo's challenges).

Damascus Unlocked (MW 2019):

[​IMG]

Dark Matter Ultra (CW Multiplayer):

[​IMG]

Dark Aether (CW Zombie):

[​IMG]

There are three main values:

1) Damascus camo unlocked and ready for all guns EXCEPT: ISO, Striker 45, JAK-12, VLK Rogue, Raal, Holger-26, FiNN, Crossbow, SKS, SPR 208, Rytec AMR.

2) Dark Matter Ultra camo unlocked and ready for all guns EXCEPT: QBZ, Krig, C58, EM2, LC 10, PPSH-41, TEC9, Nailgun, OTS9, MILANO, Hauer, M60, Carv, M82, Zrg, Magnum, Marshal.

3) Dark Aether camo (Zombies Cold war) - unlocked and ready too! NO dark aether on: FFAR, Groza, Bullfrog, Nailgun, TEC9, Mac 10, M60, Carv, Zrg, M82, Magnum, Marshal.

Plus! Obsidian camo is available on RAM 7 and Pila.

[​IMG]

So, the most difficult camo's challenges in the whole game are completed! All in one account.
    [​IMG]

I guarantee that account is legit, without any bans. All challenges and camos were reached by myself without any cheats or bugs. NO cheats, glitches, bot lobbies, or other illegal stuff that with 100% will cause you to BAN! That's why you can continue and open it for all guns in the game!

Progression

MW Old season 6, and seasons 1-6 (Cold War) purchased and fully completed.

[​IMG]

Current season 6 is completed. 1900 CP available.

[​IMG]

Operators

Enjoy the game with 47 operators available for Warzone.

!No black Roze, cause she was added in old season 5, account since season 6 MW.

But don't worry, this guy can replace Roze pretty well! You can believe me :)

[​IMG]

All in ONE account. With this tool, you could just focus on the game and enjoy your time.

Some competitive-based stats

Warzone: 7.9k kills / 2.72 kd / 84 wins / 437 TOP10

Modern Warfare: 47k kills / 1.55 KD

Black ops Cold War: 14k kills / 1.33 KD

[​IMG]

My Transfer policy

I want to transfer the account to the good hands. I did a lot of work to pump this account up so please don’t use cheats or bugs. Let this account make ur happier and enjoy the game.

Full transfer to the new owner: Battle net + Activision + Email

Don't forget to watch the videos:

Weapons overview video: youtu.be/2kJax-Bkirw

Operators overview video: youtu.be/umWVGMKsDpM

Vehicles & Watches overview video: youtu.be/xzC1e5Sqe3I

Emblems overview video: youtu.be/nI-fbSFEFGQ

Any region and language. Any platform: PC/XBOX/PS.

Why buy from me? Is it a reasonable price?

All stuff I offer comes from the original owner. Call of duty is the game I prefer to play by myself and boost these accounts with pleasure. To be honest, not always, especially when I meet cheaters :c I believe the situation will change with a new Ricochet anti-cheat.

It takes a lot of time to pump even one account for Damascus and Dark Matter, that's why I can't offer you LOTS of 100% LEGIT and hand-made accounts. Each of the accounts I offer is unique and has its history :)

---

Be warned, if you see that some seller has a lot of boosted/maxed accounts for sale. If he says that all of them are LEGIT 100% (haha) accounts with Damascus, DM Ultra, or Aether for cheap price - and these accounts have almost no operators to play, 0 hours played, ALL GUNS MAXED, "Warzone only" etc. Try to answer the question: How can someone reach the Damascus, Dark matter, or Aether with no purchased game - only free-to-play Warzone? Hope you got it haha.

You will buy a destructive account that was made with an unlocker / private lobby or some kind of ... thing. BAN will find not only this ACCOUNT that you've bought but all your gaming machines with HWID (hardware ID). Do you think it's worth it?

If you want to stop playing Call of Duty it's fine, but if you like this franchise - consider finding a better way :)

---

There are no miracles in the world. I hope you understand that high-end accounts and high-quality things can't cost cheap.

I almost guarantee that after CoD Vanguard and the new anti-cheat system will release the price will get much higher. So now it's a brilliant time to purchase and prepare for a new game.
    --

I prefer to trade through a middleman here. Can accept crypto, contact me first. Please don't waste your time on a scam.

For any further questions be free to message me.

Regards

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.