Selling  50-99 Games One word Account or Gamertag

Discussion in 'Xbox Live Accounts For Sale - Buy Sell XBOX Account' started by Kb4, 9/5/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kb4

Kb4
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Selling account, includes games, dlc, email acct, war zone acct, many others. Original owner.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. richyrichoboy

richyrichoboy
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

This account has the 13 year old symbol next to it and is far over priced you would get no more than 500 dollars for it my accounts got the 18 year symbol on it was made a month after Xbox live release back in 2002 and would be worth around 5 thousand as it has a super rare gamertag to go with it

3. OP
    OP
    Kb4

Kb4
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    …well now we know what you think.

Having a one word tag is no good if the one word sucks. Also as you know, these older accounts come with other accounts pre-built in for the buyer. Bethesda, Rockstar, and every other developer has an account. DLC is plentiful. All tied to a base email address.

The ask is obviously #. But I don’t think 4k would be worth the time to sell then have to create a new account and rebuy everything. I put it up for sale to see if there was interest, as hey, it’s a great account name.

You obviously aren’t interested so why waste the time bad mouthing this post instead of just doing your own thing? Be well.

#3 Kb4, 9/17/21
    Last edited: 10/13/21
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.