Never Delivered 100k Followers- Well beyond the proposed time frame for delivery.

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by Hanzo, 11/16/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

6k+   0   0

I'm ashamed if I spoke a little badly
    I was a little nervous
    @maki.exe

2. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

6k+   0   0

Hello?

3. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   0   0

4. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   0   0

I am ready to send him money
    Please remove the suspension from my account
    @Help @maki.exe

5. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

8   0   0

We're still waiting for @Hanzo to reply and see if he'll accept your offer to resolve this. Remain patient.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  6. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

8   0   0

Resolve this dispute -> Suspension will be removed

Still not clear?

7. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   0   0

OK

8. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   0   0

how long should I wait!
    He is no longer online!
    I have credit for my buyers and I do not want their trust in me to be damaged!
    Please tell him to send the bitcoin address so I can send him the money

9. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   0   0

Or send the address yourself so I can send it to you and then send it to him
    @Help
    @maki.exe

10. OP
    OP
    Hanzo

Hanzo
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

10   0   0

My Location:
    Hello- Amir’s resolution only provides me with less than a partial refund.

As mentioned- I paid $412 for 100k followers. If Amir was only paid out $350, that means the price for 1000 followers is actually $3.50, and cheaper than my proposed $4.12 per 1,000. Either way, 16,000 followers does not equate to $80.
    Nevertheless, I am owed almost $350. Since playerup charges a service fee, I’ll settle this for $320. A proposed $272 is too little.

11. OP
    OP
    Hanzo

Hanzo
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

10   0   0

My Location:
    Not to mention that Amir is messaging me on WhatsApp and saying that he hopes God curses me because he is a scammer and dishonest seller who deserves to be suspended. I have said it before and I will say it again. I have had successful deals with him, but in light of recent events, it is evident that he picks and chooses when he wants to be an honest seller.
    He is also a compulsive liar, and tries to be appeal to emotion to sway these disputes in his favor.

12. OP
    OP
    Hanzo

Hanzo
    Expand Collapse

10   0   0

My Location:
  13. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   0   0

Well, no problem, I will send 320!
    Send a bitcoin address in the group

14. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   0   0

The price of a ready 16.5k page is around 80 to 90 and sending a follower to a personal page costs about 100!
    But I do not want to argue, I just want the problem to be solved
    I will send 320 Send a bitcoin address

15. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   0   0

i do not want to end anything in my favor!
    I knew you like my brother
    And I knew that if it takes a while to send, you will wait and you are a good person because we did a lot of work together!
    But I saw another behavior from you!
    I'm not interested in working with you anymore and I just want the problem solved
    Send me a bitcoin address I will send you 320

16. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   0   0

and the price per 1000 followers on the site is about 7 to 8, you can see in the low number!
    And 16.5 × 7 becomes $ 115
    In high numbers, the price is cheap!
    Now I have nothing to say and I will send you 320!
    I have always been honest with you! The same 300k page that needed the code, I sent it to you in less than 1 minute so you do not have to worry!
    But you deserve the sellers you will face in the future :)
    And then you will realize how honest I have been in my work!
    @Hanzo

17. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   0   0

I'm waiting for your bitcoin address to send 320 ...

18. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   0   0

Hello??

19. OP
    OP
    Hanzo

Hanzo
    Expand Collapse

10   0   0

My Location:
    1LZ9BWVT3hj78kKibrtMQT7FDhYU6MLL8Q

We could have just resolved this like men via WhatsApp- but it has to come to a playerup dispute and a suspension for you to own up to your wrongs...

20. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   0   0

no problem man!

And I found out who is helping me in difficult situations!

And who instead of helping the situation
    It puts pressure on me!

I hope you are successful in all stages of life :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.