Naruto Ultimate Blazing Account 368 LVL, 700+ Days, 700+ Pearls

Discussion in 'Naruto Ultimate Ninja Blazing Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Michael_K, 10/31/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael_K

Michael_K
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hi! I’ve started playing Naruto Blazing almost 2 years ago and have completed all trials each day. This is the best account for PVP or PVE with Top enhanced characters with lots of materials. I enhanced it for myself and didn’t want to sell it someday. Today something changed in my life and I want to stop playing and spend more time with my family. I have almost the best PVP characters which allow you to reach the top best players in the PVP Kage League ranking. If you want to see one of these teams, visit Ninja World Ultimate Showdown #9, 96 rank in Top 100, and it’s not the strongest my team, but you can see the result. Anyway, that’s most interesting account details:

Rank 368, 700+ Pearls for android users
    Unlimited gold (it was over 99.999.999 coins a year ago)
    Trial coins: 1.400.000+ (you can max out dozens characters with limit break)

Materials:
    Attack Boost Large – 999+(unlimited), Health Boost Large – 999+(unlimited), Speed Boost – 600+
    Limit Break Crystal – all types 999+(unlimited)
    Limit Break Crystal Ultimate – 130+, you can enhance any characters you like
    XL Ramens - all types 999+(unlimited) and hundreds of XXL Ramens
    Hundreds of 4* Awakening Scrolls
    New awakened materials: Awakening Charm – 7, Awakening Scroll – 9​

ATTENTION! ALL THE CHARACTERS BOOSTED BY ATTACK AND HEALTH TO MAX! And some of them (especially PVP-characters or PVP-useful like Naruto FV and Sasuke FV) boosted also by speed to maximum. Many characters have boosted skills and luck. Watch the images of the account, there are all my characters & materials and most interesting of them. If you want more details, contact me below this message.

You can buy this account by middleman for your security. I think, the price is fair and even cheap enough. Best regards, Michael.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.