Selling  Other Region  XBox One  MR 21 MR 21. 15k Plat .XBOX ACCOUNT.

Discussion in 'Warframe Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Evan210901, 3/5/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evan210901

Evan210901
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

2   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Selling my MR21 warframe account. I accumulated around 30-40k plat over the duration I played and spent a lot of it. I have 15k left and got it all through trading which I spent around 1k hours doing. I have many primes and great rivens. Loads of skins,syndanas, and a few prime armour sets (Probably more stuff I haven't mentioned). I also own a clan that has ignis wraith in the dojo and the research is 95% completed.

This is also my main Xbox account of nearly 10 years, which has a lot that comes with it too. 50k gamerscore, good games, GM in overwatch with over 10 gold weapons, Halo infinite Onyx with skins, R6 with around 5 elite skins and other cosmetics. There's a lot more I'm yet to look through. If you want any more details or screenshots let me know in a message.

I haven't seen anyone else sell an Xbox account with this much Warframe plat on here. Transaction will be done through player up middleman and nothing else. Due to the nature of the account, I'm pretty firm on the price and believe it's worth it to the right person so I'm in no rush.

#1 Evan210901, 3/5/22
    Last edited: 3/8/22
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.