Selling  iOS  High End Mobile Royale account (Godzilla Suit, Arena Master, Conqueror and high kd)

Discussion in 'Mobile Royale Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by joken3, 1/19/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joken3

joken3
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    PUBG Mobile account (Godzilla Suit, Arena master, Conqueror, High KD and beard) * Global version *

The PUBG Mobile account is open from the beta version of the game, loaded with Royal Pass 16 (level 82) and RP EZ Mission License active as well. Contains many distinctive things such as the Godzilla costume and King Ghidorah backpack, the M416 glacier, the exclusive Infiltrator Set from the Amazon Prime collaboration, the Thanksgiving ChickenSet, the Metro Soldier, the Angry birds ornament, the Red streak set and the exclusive walking deaths. Daryl Dixon character with his bike skin too.

You'll also find many weapon colors, fairy and distinctive clothing, and many titles, including the rare "Arena master" and the title S15 Conqueror.

Characters included are Victor, Sarah, and Andy plus the fellow falcon (with the ability to change the name still available).

This account has professional player statistics with always a kd greater than 3 from s2 and the entry of conqueror for all s16.

I include a material to update the weapons, 4 name change cards (one will be used to give the account to the buyer with the new name, which is worth 740 uc), 6 7-day room cards (worth 3000 uc) , 3 advanced room cards (worth 300uc) and 87x bonus challenge coupons.

Account level 75

Evo ground floor 61

More than 400k popularly

19 permanent titles

39 avatar frames (10 limited frames from special events)

50 emoticons and more than 600 skins included:

400+ clothes

80+ weapons

17 elmets

17 backpacks

40+ parachutes

20+ vehicles

Beard

All season tiers:

Conqueror: s15

Ace: s5, s6, s7, s8, s9, s10, s11, s12, s13, s14

Diamond: s4

Silver: s2

If you want to contact me this is my discord:

DISCORD: jatawa#8942
    PRICE: $780

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. kittyyou

kittyyou
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    is still available?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.