Selling  High End  PS4  1-24 Hours MAIN PSN ACCOUNT INCLUDING RED DEAD ONLINE AND 100+ GAMES

Discussion in 'Red Dead Redemption 2 RDR2 Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell' started by Phonograph, 2/16/23.

1. Phonograph

Phonograph
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Platform: PS4/PS5 (PSN EUROPE)
    Level (rank): 100
    Money: $271,14
    Gold Bars: 26,45
    Roles: Collector, Bounty Hunter and Naturalist -- Max Rank, Moonshiner -- Rank 7, Trader -- 13.
    Buyed outfits, expensive horses (some of them cost more than 50 gold bars), weapons (some of them are upgraded), many ability cards, food, some extra weapon and many other things. 47293$ and 266 gold bars was spent on the purchase of all sorts of goodies (you can see it in the screenshot below).

About PSN account: 147 downloadable games in library, 30 platinum trophies, boosted and donated account in GTAO,
    donation in the Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, etc., high rank and boosted acc in Dead by Daylight.
    Boosted accounts and donation in many other games.
    Free nickname change.
    I will send you e-mail and password, password from e-mail and the serial number of owner's console, so you can change anything and don't worry. Also I will provide any proof, any screenshots if needed.
    DM ME THROUGH DISCORD: Phonograph#7665

2. OP
    OP
    Phonograph

Phonograph
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

My Location:
    Mistake in the description. There are not 7, but 1 rank of moonshiner. Everything else is right.

#2 Phonograph, 2/16/23
    Last edited: 2/17/23