Sold Lvl 38- 1498 Pokemon / 195 Shiny / 92 Legendary / 45 Mythical /1180 Items / Full Access #011

Discussion in 'Pokemon Go Accounts for Sale | Buy Pokemon Go Accounts' started by ChirokShop, 1/21/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChirokShop

ChirokShop
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

4   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now

IMPORTANT NOTICE : PLEASE CONTACT ME ON DISCORD / TELEGRAM BEFORE YOU BUY

:sun: VERIFIED SELLER :sun:

:sun: MULTIPLE MIDDLEMAN TRADES DONE ON SITE AND DIRECT TRADES OFF SITE :sun:

:sun: BRONZE MEMBER :sun:

:sun: Contact me to buy directly through PayPal or Crypto if you wish instant delivery of the account and no wait time with middleman ID verification and payment verification ( THE VERIFICATION OF ID AND PAYMENT CAN TAKE FROM FEW HOURS TO FEW DAYS BASED ON THE PAYMENT YOU USED TO PURCHASE THE ACCOUNT ) or if you want to make me an offer :sun:

NEW YEAR Price Offer - 75$ ( Down from 115$)

HOW TO BUY: PLEASE MESSAGE ME ON DISCORD / TELEGRAM THE ACCOUNT YOU DESIRE BEFORE YOU BUY

PAYMENT:

Paypal/Crypto - Instant Delivery.

Telegram : @chirok_shop

Account Details :

[​IMG]Type: Google Account

[​IMG]Level: 38 Account

[​IMG]Pokémons : 1498

[​IMG]Stardust : 584 000

[​IMG]Backpack : 1180 Items

[​IMG]Legendary : 92 Pokemons , Shiny : 195 Pokemons , Perfect IV100 : 4 , Mythical : 45 Pokemons , Lucky : 11 Pokemons , Legendary - Shiny : 3 Pokemons

[​IMG]Full Access Account - ( Gmail + Password provided ) - You can change from the provided mail to your email etc

Capture.PNG Capture1.PNG Capture2.PNG Capture3.PNG Capture4.PNG Capture5.PNG Capture6.PNG Capture7.PNG Capture8.PNG Capture9.PNG Capture10.PNG Capture11.PNG Capture12.PNG Capture13.PNG Capture14.PNG Capture15.PNG Capture16.PNG Capture17.PNG Capture18.PNG Capture19.PNG Capture20.PNG Capture21.PNG Capture22.PNG Capture23.PNG

#1 ChirokShop, 1/21/23
    Last edited: 1/23/23
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.