Sold Level 600 60B + DP 54B AP

Discussion in 'War Dragons Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by QuakeReborn, 7/2/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QuakeReborn

QuakeReborn
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Selling my account. It has 5 Arcanum dragons, including mythic hunter Helminn. Account has bunch of mythic dragons including the newest ones, Xul, Helminn, Calavore, Quasar, Sylvix, Lupin, Hauhazen. From older ones Naja, Gig, Namaka, Pathox.... 500k troops in Atlas, maxed Sieger and maxed destroyer. Full dark mythic set offensive, full dark elite maxed, full mythic defensive, 2 sets of earth elite, fire offensive mythic, fire offensive elite, ice elite full, wind elite full. 5 maxed islands at 125. 7 exotic runes and glyphs. Rest mythic. 2 Howitzer towers, one cosmic, 4 Ice Flaks, 2 Earth Flaks, Electro Flak, Dark Flak.... Only to serious buyers, no bs, no "you don't have 300k rubies in stash" and no can you go lower and I will give 500$. Please skip if you are reseller, or if you are someone who is not aware or realistic about how much money you need for 600. For more info PM. Selling with email is possible under the correct terms. Scammers avoid me, i have been in the game for more than enough to avoid you. Not serious? Don't waste my time. I just want something out of years of playing on my main.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Available2U

Available2U
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   3   0

Good luck selling it! Looks like you are high risk :). I wouldn’t trust this guy.

3. OP
    OP
    QuakeReborn

QuakeReborn
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    I do not know why I am listed as a high risk since the only action I have done on playerup was sale of 430 alt a year ago with email. I wish that guy who bought account was here to say how he got the account. What i did no one on earth would do. I gave him log in details, so he can log and see the account. I gave him receipts, and all the info to change the email. I did not required payment until he changed email to the one he wanted. Once email was changed, he than fulfilled his part. High risk seller cause i am giving account without guarantee, so yeah. High risk. Ever since I haven't been logging back to playerup and had to reset the password 2 days ago so I can log. Maybe because of that idk. Am I reported. Nope. Did I sell some love you? Nope. Honestly I do not need luck after years of playing. I have more than enough people that are offering already. Guess I am just to picky of whom I wanna sell it ;)

4. OP
    OP
    QuakeReborn

QuakeReborn
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    "Only to serious buyers, no bs, no "you don't have 300k rubies in stash" and no can you go lower and I will give 500$. Please skip if you are reseller, or if you are someone who is not aware or realistic about how much money you need for 600"

Clearly I gave more than realistic price. Serious buyers? Yes I do not want resellers to offer me absurd prices so they can juice the account and sell it for more. No bs? Yes no bs, I do not have stash of rubies like 500.000 and 10000 gold chests. Account is realistic for acc that is played actively. Clearly I have been trough this before right? And I know how it goes. "Oh you don't have rubies your inventory is low." "Oh but can you drop the price to 800 cause I don't like your diamonds count". Not a quick sale, not a scam. But each to their own. You hang to much on posts bro. Which makes me curious why r you so interested in so many accounts. No hard feelings but I might poke you with something I said cause people clearly know to read "High risk" without you giving them heads up ‍♂️ I will never get the amount of money I have put into it, but yeah I would like something rather than nothing and seeing "your account has been innactive"

5. Wolfgang 5862

Wolfgang 5862
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hi, sorry the answer is a littlebit late. It was tricky to contact you. The button contact is a fake. So I Must make a offer to get contact. It will be Perfect, Ehen I get some pictures of your Account. One question, do you except € ?
    Also warte ich auf deine Antwort.

best Regards

wolfgang

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.