Sold LEAN 6,1m acc with ULT LV,ULT JMK,ULT JML,MAXED Exe,20K crystals,HOARDED resources,on the way to SEE

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by Sorvi, 9/20/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorvi

Sorvi
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

1k+   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    [​IMG]

HEY

Im the BEST swgoh seller (the only one seller with SAPPHIRE status here in swgoh forum ) with only positive feedbacks, i started to sell SWGoH accounts in 2018 and Ive already sold more than 1300 swgoh accounts and here it is another one for you :

https://swgoh.gg/p/118857514/

[​IMG]

This is LEAN account with non inflated GP,it has 3 ULT Gls,R8 GAS, R7 CAT, R7 Maul,MAXED Executor with R9 Piet

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

On the way to SEE

[​IMG]

TOP1 daily on fleet arena, possible to change the time of payouts

PERMANENT SOLO of siths raid

RESOURCES

20000 crystals
    680M credits
    38K GET1
    58K GET2
    40K guild shop tokens
    8K GAC tokens

[​IMG]

ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT THE ACCOUNT SHOULD GO TO MY DISCORD

Discord: Sorvigolova#9747 (Im available mostly from 4am UTC till 9pm UTC)

Dont have any questions and ready to buy? Just press BUY NOW button!

CHECK info by link about how to buy through Midlleman service

https://www.playerup.com/threads/si...ervice-new-members-read-this-updated.3931012/

IF YOU CAN PAY D1RECTLY with crypto payment (USDT or BTC) then dont hesitate to contact me in Discord and you will receive special offer on chosen account

#1 Sorvi, 9/20/22
    Last edited: 12/3/22
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.