Sold League of legends | account | eune | 354 Skins | 290 Emotes / 60k | +TFT stuff

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by StillHot, 5/7/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StillHot

StillHot
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    If your interested in buying text me at (706) 441-4794

I am selling my account, which I have since S4. All champions purchased, a lot of old Icons, skins. TFT rewards since beta, TFT maps.
    Never banned, never had restrictions.
    I am selling this account because need money for my wedding :( And because of life, not enough time to play anymore :(

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. MatisBzH

MatisBzH
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

My Location:
    Good morning,

I confirm that PlayerUp is a scam, banned from "trustPilot" me it's been a year and I ended up giving up, however I was VIP to secure the thing, after several answers "we take care of you..."

Never use PlayerUp as a transaction platform but only as a dating site and use another site to make your payment, Paypal can avoid scams.
    Sincerely

PS) I copy/paste this answer to post on one of the rare forums still managing to denounce PlayerUP, on the other forums if there is a negative opinion "PlayerUp will ask you to delete your message in order to be able to pay you. .. Which never works...
    I lost my money but hope this post will save others this problem...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.