Selling  Legend Large DOTA 2 account available NOW/ Immortal/5660 MMR/ mit vielen Items

Discussion in 'DOTA 2 Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell | All MMR & Ranks' started by carte28, 5/27/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carte28

carte28
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hello, I come here to sell or account, it will not be easy but for economic reasons it is available from now ...

Currently the Acc 5660 MMR and is classified as Immportal.

There are over 14,000 hours of Dota playtime in the Acc. In addition to the PUBG game, which has been played for approximately 700 hours.

Of course, many items have accumulated over the years. I would like to list the most important ones, which you can also see in the pictures.

Arcane:

Wind Ranger
    Ghost King
    queen of pain
    IO
    Earthshaker

People:

Anti magician
    Summoner
    chubby

In addition to over 200 Immortals and the Tiny Prestige, the # Immortal set item from various TI Battle Pass purchases. As you can see, it leveled off pretty high, which wasn't cheap. If you want to see more photographs of the Immortals, do not hesitate to write to us.

In total, the Acc contains around 2,600 articles. Including many messengers, loading screens, terrains, and various sets of heroes.

As you can still see, Juggernaut and Slark heroes are at level 25 and many other heroes are platinum and gold, which took a long time to level up.

When you buy the Acc, you will receive all the details from the Acc email. You will then need to use your own phone number for classification.

You can write to me at any time for questions or more photos if you are really interested.
    You can always agree on the price in some way.

DISCORD: khars#1716
    PRICE: $ 350
    PLATFORM: PC

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.