Buying  Trading  Renting      I want to rent your upwork account: 10 15 (at least 200 usd)

Discussion in 'Upwork Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SuperDealer, 12/1/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperDealer

SuperDealer
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hello. how are you?
    I hope you and your family is safe from COVID.

I am a senior software engineer with master degree on Computer Science. Few years ago I have started my career as a part time freelancer on few platforms such as upwork.com and freelancer.com. After few years work I have possesed advanced skill on freelancing and learned how to deal with clients and projects.

Now I want to expand my online business more and for this I need a good person who can rent me his or her upwork account. In this cooperation I am ready to provide you 10~15% of revenue from your account (at least 200 usd). To avoid being banned from upwork I need to work on your computer because upwork always detect IP address. Anydesk or VNC Server would be good choice for remote access to your computer.

I am looking forward to a long term, trustable cooperation more than 2~3 yrs. With a valid account I will do my best to make profit for both of us. Please contact me on here or below platforms if you already have an upwork account or you can create one. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Telegram
    @chaojiu

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.