Resolved I never Talk With This Guy Before And He Made False Negative Feedback and Ran Away

Discussion in 'Feedback - Open A Claim' started by Robert6767, 9/1/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robert6767

Robert6767
    Expand Collapse
    ROBERT AKM
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

How to Report a Feedback Dispute
    Please fill out all 6 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    Example: 25/06/2022

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    Example: I'm the sell

3. Total Transaction Value
    Example: 0

4. Other Members Username

Ray8895

5. Why Should The Feedback Be Removed

Because I Didnt even Talk With Him And He Is telling a lie Cause He Cant Show Me that I Scammed Him I Send him Massge And Asked where did i Scammed u He Never Respond
    He didnt even bought anything From me Or we did Talked for a Once

He Maybe Try To buy Someone Else And Mistkly put Negative Feedback on my Account

6. Provide All Chat Logs, Screenshots and Additional Information Below
    Screenshot_20220901_174728_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20220901_174553_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20220901_174728_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20220901_174525_com.android.chrome.jpg

Store likes this.
  2. OP
    OP
    Robert6767

Robert6767
    Expand Collapse
    ROBERT AKM
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

3. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

@Ray8895
    Why did you register a negative seller?

4. OP
    OP
    Robert6767

Robert6767
    Expand Collapse
    ROBERT AKM

He Dont Reply He Just Came In That Day put That Negative Feedback And The Gone

Like Ghost U Can See He was Active on 26/06/22

He never came back online After That this is Insane Sir As U can See I Have Lots Of Positive feedback and i m doing business with loyalty sir

Store likes this.
  5. OP
    OP
    Robert6767

Robert6767
    Expand Collapse
    ROBERT AKM

Give me screenshot Of Chat where did i scammed You brooo play Fair show me and The Plqyerup Team

6. Ray8895

Ray8895
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    Hello, sorry I did not see the notifications.

Because he ran away with my money it's as simple as that. He changed his name from Robert 4422 to Robert6767 that's nice.

He deleted me from Telegram but I have screenshot of a convo I made with the middle man. You see him entering the chat, sending me an invite to a new one (where he impersonated the middleman).

Not gonna waste any more time with this. He changed his usernames and stuff, I know for sure I added Robert4422, he deleted the main convo so it's whatever. If you want me to remove the review either get my money back/what I paid for or get lost.

[​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  7. OP
    OP
    Robert6767

Robert6767
    Expand Collapse
    ROBERT AKM

Hey This Is Not Me Its a Scammer And Copy Cat Who Made telegram Acc Under my Name U never Talk With Me On My Telegram Here is My Telegram Which i m using for 4-5 Year

Attached Files:

8. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

How much money and how did you pay the seller?
    Can you send the payment documents?

9. OP
    OP
    Robert6767

Robert6767
    Expand Collapse
    ROBERT AKM

10. OP
    OP
    Robert6767

Robert6767
    Expand Collapse
    ROBERT AKM

Tell Him To Give Screenshot Of That robert4422(facebook accounts seller) telegram Account with Number And Name Cause That Not My Name On my Telegram

And Also I have Told On my Thread To Stay Away From Scammer Cause There ia Copy cat Who can Scam There here is the The Proof that I said on my every thread

Screenshot_20220901_223949_com.android.chrome.jpg

11. OP
    OP
    Robert6767

Robert6767
    Expand Collapse
    ROBERT AKM

Screenshot_20220901_224519_org.telegram.messenger_edit_170256123959436.jpg

This Is the Scammer He is Talking about
    Its Not My account

My Account Name Robert AKM

And Username @robert4422

He Also Blocked me Long Ago When I Find Out There is a Scammer i asked him why u r doing this then he Blocked Me too from my telegram

And Ray If u wanna Know the Truth the Add Me On my Actual Telegram @robert4422
    U Can Add Me here And U Can See the Truth
    If I Block You then u Cant Add Me Again

There is difference with that Scammer name and my name

Scammer name is @robert44221

And My Telegram is @robert4422 only

Also I mentioned everyone on my thread to Add on my telegram with this link
    https://@/Robert4422
    and must check My Name Robert AKM (Add Here only) Here is the Proof My Thread where i said this Screenshot_20220901_223949_com.android.chrome_edit_170742003801029.jpg

But he didnt check that Carefully Then Chat With Scammer And Lost His Money
    Where I dont have Any Fault And I Dont Even Know Anything About It Here Is The All Proof U Can Now Make decision Thanks

12. OP
    OP
    Robert6767

Robert6767
    Expand Collapse
    ROBERT AKM

Helloo sir Did u check????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.