Selling  Android and iOS  High End HUGE WHALE | VIP 17.5 | 40B POWER | LVL 295 | CH. 40 | 89 ASCENDED

Discussion in 'AFK Arena Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell | Cheap & Safe' started by kholdstare83, 11/6/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kholdstare83

kholdstare83
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Overall Combat Rating: 38B
    VIP: 17.5 (640k till 18)
    Resonating Crystal: 670
    Elder Tree: 127 (Sustenance), 127 (Sorcery), 127 (Might), 127 (Fortitude), 127 (Celerity)
    Current Stargazer Cards: 410
    Achievements: Abyssal Expedition (ABEX 1: N/A, ABEX 2: Top 10, ABEX 3: NA, ABEX 4: Top 5), Legends Champion (6 times), Gouldos event (I think Top 500, hard to remember)
    Progression: Campaign (40-4), Kings Tower (940), Faction Towers (LB: 570, M: 570, W: 570, GB: 570, C: 420, H: 422)
    Tier 3 Gear: 50 Full sets of T3 with 27 T3 Chests, 2x STR stones, 11x DEX stones, 3x INT stones still unused Gear pieces
    Signature Item (87 heroes SI 30) Furniture: 37 Mythic+ pieces / 746 Mythic pieces, 363k Poe coins in reserve
    Animated Avatars: 17
    Frames: 24
    Gems: 139k
    Price: $10,000 USD (#)
    Account Links: Google and Facebook (Both I am original owner of and willing to transfer to buyer)
    There is a lot of additional resources in reserve on this account, as you can see in screenshots, to be used how you see fit. The monthly 9/9 targeted summons are available for use as well.
    Willing to screen share account to show anything you wish to see. Here is the link to the screen shots I have: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kMCEcZilLG-et2amII9J_y7BZ7ZDjqb5?usp=sharing
    Will be using MiddleMan Service for transaction.
    If you need additional information or have any questions please feel free to message me here or on discord at Aalea#6678.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Charismas

Charismas
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Hello Seller ! You might not get your payment after selling it to a buyer, the middleman will be here for the buyer to get the money on the site but when it's done and the 3 tickets conversation is created, you'll never see the middleman again. It's happening to me and it's been 3 weeks that me and the buyer confirmed delivery and that i'm waiting for my payment.

I contacted them on all the media supports they have but i've been always ignored. I checked on forums and sites and i'm far from the only one, some people are still waiting after months .. It's likely that i won't ever get my payment since they got it from the buyer.

So if you're a buyer and you're reading this message then don't worry they'll assist you to get your payment, but if you're a seller, you now know what's happening for me and thousands of people.

Attached Files:

3. OP
    OP
    kholdstare83

kholdstare83
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Thanks for the heads up, I appreciate it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.