Selling  1-24 Hours Summoners War Pilot Service for HIRE + FREE TOA

Discussion in 'Summoners War Boosting for Sale - Buy Sell' started by Rolan, 1/23/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse
    MOD, Platinum Seller & offers Broker/Pilot Service
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

483   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    FAQs and Service Terms

What do you mean by Pilot Service and why do i need this kind of service?
    - To put it simply, i'll play your account in your stead and do anything PVE-wise that you're not able to do due to your busy schedule.

1. Any Cairos instance/s of your choosing
    2. Any RoW instance/s of your choosing

TAKE NOTE: Please make sure you have enough Energy Stocks/Crystals for Energy Refills if needed.

How can i TRUST you with my account?

- As you can see i have 100% Clean Feedback, Verified, a Platinum Seller and a Community Moderator here. In short, I'm just gonna do the services that you hired me for and then log-off your account as soon as its done.

What are the rates for the services and the accepted payment methods?
    - Rate for Cairos / RoW is 1HR = 1USD
    - MINIMUM of 1HR and MAXIMUM of 8HRS
    - PAYPAL or REMITLY (whichever would be convenient for you fee-wise)

FREEBIE: Hiring my service for at least 5 HRS, i will also do your TOA NORMAL/HARD and ARENA WINGS.
    Please do note that the freebies will also end as soon as the pilot service ends, so i may or may NOT be able to reach the current floor that you're able to clear in time.

Where should i inquire if i want to hire your service?

- You can contact me here in PlayerUp.com CLICK ME

Please do note that I will ONLY ask you to release your account info here at PlayerUP.com via the Private Conversation that i'll be creating specifically for the current session. All communications regarding transactions will be finalized ONLY here at PlayerUp.com.

[​IMG]

The account information that i'll be asking from the clients are the following:
    - Username
    - Password
    - Secondary Password (IF ENABLED)

Still have unanswered questions? PM ME!
    - Feel free to contact me here in PlayerUp.com CLICK ME.

Lastly, I would highly encourage you to get in touch with me here in PlayerUp.com first before going through any transactions just to be safe and you're certain that it's me who you are transacting with and not some SCAMMERS/IMPOSTORS. Thank you!

#1 Rolan, 2/8/18
    Last edited: 7/3/23
    Boheme and Mariam walker like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.