Sold HONKAI IMPACT 3RD ACCOUNT LV82 . HOS WEAPON, HOT AND HOV, HOH. +5K GEMS.

Discussion in 'Honkai Impact Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Yusei123, 9/11/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yusei123

Yusei123
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello! Im a genshin player who wanted to try Hk Impact to see how it was! But i dont really like the playstyle anymore and i find the game too time consuming for me. I mostly pulled the character i liked even if they were not the best! ( sorry HOV...). And i just got elysia hersher in one multi.I have a lot of ressources ready for you to get any character you want and level it fast. I also have a well invested HOsentience with her weapon if you like her too! I only finished the story quest so theres still a lot of things to do with this account while waiting for version 6.0 . So if you are interested, feel free to ask for more details if u want! I only want to sell it because i invested some money in the game( and a lot of time) but i dont want to put a crazy price so someone can enjoy this account without selling a house. My discord is Yusei#1096. Can get elysia on 6th anniversary for free too!
    The account is linked to hoyoverse so thats easy to exchange and secure. Accept paypal fnf or with middleman at your charge Screenshot_20220908-150311_Honkai Impact 3rd.jpg

Attached Files:

#1 Yusei123, 9/11/22
    Last edited: 9/16/22
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    2Fugs likes this.
  2. 2Fugs

2Fugs
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hello! to whoever gets this. I was wondering if I can purchase this account off of your hands. I added you on discord (2Fugs#4904) and would like to discuss prices. I am perfectly fine with the given price of $31 listed. If you would like to talk more that would be great!

Edit: The main reason I would like to purchase is because I lost my original account with Herrscher of Sentience, and noticed this account had her, and was invested.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.