Selling  High End  PC HIGH TIER D2 ACCOUNT w/ NEW RAID EXOTIC + GEAR - ALL DLC PURCHASED, 150 EXOTICS, LOTS OF GOOD ROLLS

Discussion in 'Destiny 2 Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell | Cheap & Safe' started by KnoxiMusic, 11/24/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnoxiMusic

KnoxiMusic
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    This account is absolutely PERFECT for PC players looking to get into Beyond Light as well as the entirety of Destiny 2's fourth year of content (especially if you’re a WARLOCK). You'll find all the tools and bragging rights you could want from the previous season and DLCs, and even some soon-to-be-unobtainable trinkets that date back to Year 1! Let’s get into what you’re buying for none of the hard work...

ACCOUNT

· Steam account with D2, Forsaken, Shadowkeep, pre-order for Beyond Light Deluxe Edition (comes with ALL 4 upcoming seasons and ALL exotic pre-order bonus items)

· 100+ Steam games, the more recent of which are listed below...

[​IMG]

GEAR

· ALL 3 character classes (Titan, Hunter, Warlock) all currently between 1230-1250 Power w/ Artifact Levels

· Stasis Subclasses UNLOCKED on ALL 3 CHARACTERS (Both aspects completed on Warlock)

· LEVEL 50 CURRENT SEASON PASS, ALL Season Pass rewards from Season 11

· ALL BEYOND LIGHT EXOTIC WEAPONS CURRENTLY IN THE GAME - Eyes of Tomorrow, Cloudstrike, Lament, No Time To Explain, Duality, Salvation's Grip

Also:
    • Includes ALL PREVIOUS raid exotics (1000 Voices, Divinity, Anarchy, Acrius, Tarrabah)
    • Includes ALL SECRET mission exotics e.g. Whisper, Oubreak, Bad Juju

· 73 Exotic Armor pieces available to immediately use

• ALL WARLOCK EXOTICS (including Dawn Chorus and Necrotic Grip)
    • ALL PRE-DLC TITAN EXOTICS
    • Missing ~10 Hunter Exotics but these will be obtainable through aforementioned vendor and Xur who visits weekly!
    · Deep Stone Crypt Warlock Armour (Gloves, Chest, Boots)

· ALL Other Warlock Raid Armor Sets (other classes are missing pieces)

· 1700~ Items in Collections – Includes HUGE variety of “God Roll” weapons & Raid weapons e.g. Falling Guillotine, Nation of Beasts, The Recluse, Gnawing Hunger, Cold Denial, Death Adder, Bite of the Fox (I’ll save you looking them up, they’re great and *mostly* here to stay!)

· ALL Basic Mods w/ plenty of seasonal mods e.g. Protective Light, Taken Armaments, Wrath of Rasputin etc.

· Some Trials Armor and Weapons (Including Warlock helmet, chest, bond)

· Full Stack of Enhancement Prisms and some Ascendant Shards used for upgrading

upload_2020-11-24_18-40-11.png

BRAGGING RIGHTS

· Luxe Warlock Eververse Ornaments - In my opinion the best looking armour in the game (see above)

· TONS of Sparrows, Ghosts and Ships to choose from, some of which are/will be UNOBTAINABLE e.g. A Thousand Wings, Micro Mini Sparrow, Contender’s Shell

· Plenty of Ornaments and 120 unique Shaders for added customisation and flair, especially for Warlock!

· CONQUEROR Title/Seal Completed! Also have MMXX, Forerunner, making progress with the 3 new seals...

· Solo Flawless Emblem for the Limited Time Dungeon “Prophecy”, along with the respective Ghost Shell and Sparrow rewards (ALSO FULL WARLOCK ARMOR)

· Almighty Live Event Emblem // Calamity Protocol Emblem

· Modest Raid Report should make finding LFG activities more open to you – PROOF: https://raid.report/pc/4611686018502261223

upload_2020-11-24_18-32-18.png

PRICE IS NON-STATIC, DM ME OR CREATE AN OFFER AS YOU PLEASE

BRAYTECH: https://braytech.org/3/4611686018502261223/2305843009645246169/weeklies

If any extra proof or clarification is required, feel free to message me on Discord @ Knoxi#4606 . I look forward to hearing from you!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.