Sold HERO WARS WEB VERSION TEAM LEVEL 130

Discussion in 'Hero Wars Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by bigzosit, 4/15/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigzosit

bigzosit
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hello, I have web server account for sell after being the only owner of this account for almost 2 years and I have not moved it between servers.

The login is a forged email address so it is not linked to any personal information and you have total control of the account by changing the password.

I want to give it up due to a new super-busy job and need for extra cash.

Looking for a good proposal around or close to $500. Sent first or use any trusted middleman from this website. Buyer pays the fee for the middleman.

Bank Transfer, Western Union or World Remit should be used for payment.

The account is still active and in daily use. And I want to sell before I hit the 2 year mark on 23rd April 2023.

While playing, I like to have options to finish task so I keep at least 150 summoning spheres, 150 Keys, 150 Pet Eggs etc.

You can check my stats in the images below;
    Arena.PNG Eggs.PNG Grand Arena.PNG Hero 1.PNG Hero 2.PNG Hero Wars WEB.PNG Keys.PNG Pets.PNG Spheres.PNG Titans 2.PNG Titans.PNG Totem.PNG

2. nextesla

nextesla
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

2   0   0

My Location:
    Now they marked me as ,,high risk'' user, is that because I am asking for money they stole from selling my accounts? This website is a scam, with no support and they will steal your money as they stole mine.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.