Selling  iOS  High End Hero Wars Mobile, iOS - 5.3M Hero Power, 1.3M Titan Power, Very High End

Discussion in 'Hero Wars Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by HeroMerc, 2/18/23.

1. HeroMerc

HeroMerc
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hero Wars Mobile, iOS - 5.3M Hero Power, 1.3M Titan Power, Very High End

*This is a re-listing after a potential buyer turned out to be a scammer*
    WILL ONLY GO THROUGH MIDDLEMAN ON THIS WEBSITE

After being the only owner of this account for several years, I have to give it up due to a new super-busy job. I was clever enough to have created a separate account and email address for this game so I can transfer all associated accounts and email addresses as well.

What you get:
    - The Hero Wars Account
    - The AppleID including username, password, etc
    - The email address (Gmail) including password associated with the AppleId and Game Account

Game Account Specifics:
    - Hero Power: 5.4M, 39 Heroes maxed in all respects, 5 more not maxed but above 100K. Details in picture
    - Titan Power: 1.3M, 8 Titans maxed in all respects: Details as per picture
    - World Server 93 or less. Current on 13 with end-game guild
    - Other goodies: 434+ golden horns, ~10K gems, >100M gold, lots of coins and inventory as per pictures

Will only do transactions through this website. Do not contact for arrangements outside of this website. upload_2023-2-18_16-29-39.png upload_2023-2-18_16-29-49.jpeg upload_2023-2-18_16-30-0.jpeg

Attached Files:

2. nextesla

nextesla
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

2   0   0

My Location:
    I sold my 2 accounts and I never got that money.
    I gave all my bank information, but no one ever contacted me. People paid all the money properly but this scam site kept the money and I never received it, it's been more than 7 months and no one ever replied to 1 message. I have sent dozens of messages and I have started sending them everywhere if only to warn other people about this scam and thieving website.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.