Selling   High End [Hero Wars]Lvl 99, VIP 13, Arena rank 50, #1 Gold guild, Twins Team, K arkh Team, etc

Discussion in 'Hero Wars Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Melonasubakbar, 6/7/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Melonasubakbar

Melonasubakbar
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Most prizes and rewards are fairly an easy go with this account but there's room for improvements for the fun you are signing up for.

This game has many In-Game tournaments, 1 player vs 1 or multiple players competitions, and while leveling up via many different modes in the game.

It's really hard to let go of this account because of the hard work put into leveling up but mostly because of the great guild I am actively part of. You will love the interactions with them. They give many many gifts to you and share so many insights.
    Ranking #1 for a long time now, this guild overpowers all other guilds and has many players that are in the top 10 of the game. you can always feel welcomed and request anyone for help in the adventure mode, or to participate in the guild wars, and etc. Once you buy this account, make sure to request to join the guild's discord. It will help you communicate with guild members and get insightful directions on most parts of the game play.

Account transferable safely. By request, can edit the email to transfer the account.
    Payment method via Paypal, Venmo, Zelle, and cash if close by (02116).

If interested, contact me:
    Discord:MELONASUBAKBAR#7607

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.