Sold [H Google Drive UNLIMITED Storage LIFETIME and NO expiration 2 ONE-TIME fee [W BTC/ PayPal

Discussion in 'Steam Other Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by /u/young_boys, 12/2/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/young_boys

/u/young_boys
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Product details of Google Drive Unlimited Online Cloud Storage via Google Team Drive in your own EXISTING Google Account (Lifetime and No Expiration!):

ORDER HERE [AUTO-BUY] (crypto) :

ORDER HERE [AUTO-BUY](Paypal) :

A very much cheaper solution to store and backup your files compared to most USB Flash Drive, External Hard Drive, HDD, SSD, or Memory Card.

NO monthly fees, NO annual payments, ONE-TIME setup fee for LIFETIME access

Data are stored at the high-security level data center

A new section under Shared Drive with unlimited space will be added to your EXISTING current Google Drive account.

You will be the Manager (SOLE owner) and you can manage different Types of members. Manager: Can manage members, and upload, edit, move, or delete all files.

You can add members to your drive with different level of authority/access(Content manager: By default, can upload, edit, move, or delete all files. Contributor: Edit all files and upload new files, but can’t move or delete files. Commenter: Can only comment on all files. Viewer: Can only view all files.)

I will remove myself in your newly created drive so I will not have access to your files.

Google Drive space will be added within 12 hours upon confirmation of payment

I will not have access to your data.

Google Photos app won't automatically sync your Photos to the Unlimited Drive, however you can use another app to sync your Photos and everything else.

Delivery time:1H-12H

Validity: Lifetime

Price: $1.99

. /u/young_boys
    [link] .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.