Sold Gifting cheaper skins/heroes/items (anything that can be sent as a gift in-game) than original price

Discussion in 'Mobile Legends Items & Skins for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by SnipeShow, 6/11/20.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SnipeShow

SnipeShow
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I'm thinking of trying this out where I gift any items that are available in the Mobile Legends gift section in-game for a cheaper price than what you'd pay normally. Lets say you wanted a "Name Change Card" (costs 1000 diamonds), I could gift it to you and charge a smaller price than what it could cost to buy the diamonds such as $10 (buying 500 diamonds ingame costs $10).

The prices aren't conclusive yet and can be negotiated depending on different factors such as cost of diamonds to purchase ratio, if there is any active ingame discounts at the time, etc

The only downside is that in order to send a gift, it requires having to be friends for 7 days for first time but having to wait 7 days to pay a substantially cheaper price sounds worthwhile to me. If you decide to use my services again after the initial 7 days though, it would be instant without any waiting.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.