Sold [Genshin NA starter store] 10000+ accounts in stock l Pick your perfect account

Discussion in 'Genshin Impact Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Elkido, 1/3/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elkido

Elkido
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

7   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Contact info:
    Discord: Click here to contact me ID: 213067136707461120 - I will NEVER add you first on discord and you have to join my server to message me.
    Whatsapp: Click here to contact me

Payment methods-READ FIRST
    Highly recommended WISE.com- extremely easy to set up! Very fast and convenient payment method! With my referal link for registration money sending fee is ZERO.
    We can also accept 40+payment methods that depend on the country you come from, including Revolut, Giropay, Trustly and more than 40 country specific banks. Your Online banking might be supported, depending on the country you come from.
    We do not accept paypal payments, however if you are selling something to us, you can be paid via paypal.

1 USD PRICE IS NOT ACTUAL PRICE. You will be told correct price after you choose account.

Welcome to our Genshin starter accounts store.

Accounts are REROLLED and created solely for the purpose of selling. Note that accounts are created via computer automated programs, bots, mods or scripts in order to obtain desired combination of SSR. Accounts had no previous owners.
    You will be the first owner of purchased account! 100% safety! There is no chance that anyone steals/recalls it from you!
    We have thousands of accounts available. Accounts are starter AR10. thousands of combinations, and new accounts are added daily.
    Accounts with newly released characters are available as well!
    Accounts username is random and is already set. Email unverified, birthday not set.
    All accounts are with 1-6 legendary heroes + random number of 4 star heroes+ random number of summon material
    All accounts come with 0-3 legendary weapons as well.
    Account delivery takes 30 minutes to few hours. Maximum delivery time would be 24 hours. If account isnt delivered to you within 24 hours you will be issued full refund.

Use our account selection tool where you can customize and find your perfect combination.
    Once you find account you like, get in touch with us for the price.

>>>CLICK HERE TO VISIT ACCOUNT SELECTION PAGE<<<

-Find your desired account using various filters on account selection page
    -Once you find account you like LEFT CLICK on blue COPY right next to the account ID and than RIGHT CLICK PASTE it in chat with us and we will give you price!

After you purchase an account and we give you account details, please take a moment to attach your own email/phone number to the account and change password!

Disclaimer - Read please:

Any game account selling, buying or trading is directly breaking game Developers TOS and can get your account banned, you need to be aware of that. However, we did not have any issues so far. That being said, you accept all responsibility, we will issue no refunds or replace accounts in case of account closure.
    Rerolled accounts (created via computer programs/ macros/bots) arent getting banned currently, and they can be played without issues. However, if at some point game developer decides not to allow accounts created this way, there is nothing we can do about it. We won't take any responsibility or issue any refunds if game developers decide to enforce their rules and ban accounts at some point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.