Selling  70000 Gems  Both Android/iOS  1-60 Minutes GEMS # TOP UP FOR CLASH OF CLANS 20M-30M DELIVERY]

Discussion in 'Clash of Clan Gems | COC Gem for Sale' started by VoidzSeller, 4/3/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VoidzSeller

VoidzSeller
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    If you are looking to save some cash in CLASH OF CLANS game I can help you. You should not pay full price for gems. CHEAPEST SERVICE! (my offers are the lowest in current market!)

NO HACK or REFUND methods, account will NEVER be at risk!
    I've been loading in-app purchases for games for YEARS and never had any issue with deals, orders or accounts, OVER 100+ ORDERS ACROSS DIFFRENT WEBSITES AND ZERO ACCOUNTS BANNED OR LOCKED!

- Prices -
    6,500 gems = 30$
    14,000 Gems = 55$
    28,000 Gems = 105$

*Contact me for more price information if you are interested in more or less gems.*

Process
    - Contact me!
    - Tell me how many gems you are looking for
    - Send me payment and screenshot of it. Accept PayPal and CashApp
    - After confirmed payment all I would need is the Supercell ID email and the verification code for the Supercell ID, NO EMAIL INFORMATION WILL BE ASKED FOR. Stay out of account and do not log in till i say it's done.
    - Process usually takes only 20-30 minutes and will be done smoothly Can be less quick due personal situations.

Terms of Service
    - Top Up is done by hand.
    - Account will be accessed from the US.
    - All transactions are done legally through the in-game store.
    - Account sharing may be against Developers' TOS but no issues in all years offering my service.
    - All sales are final and are non-refundable/non-returnable.

- My contact information -

- Discord: ! Void#2949
    - Whatsapp +1 (262) 724-0417

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.