Selling  PS4  1-48 Hours Garden of Salvation + Divinity

Discussion in 'Destiny 2 Boosting for Sale - Buy & Sell Powerleveling | Cheap & Safe' started by d2experts, 12/24/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d2experts

d2experts
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Destiny 2: Shadowkeep

Garden of Salvation Raid Completion

Account Recovery

Fast, Professional & Safe with Great Customer Service

Who Am I?

I’m a passionate and highly skilled professional Destiny player who has completed thousands of raids and end-game content in his career, I've been in the game since day 1, and I've sherpa (helped) hundreds all over the world with my account recovery services. By hiring me, you will get the best choice for a GUARANTEED service, trusting that your account is in hands of professional team that will help you.

This listing is for:

Garden of Salvation Raid Completion with the Divinity Puzzle activated

Please be advised that all orders will be processed in the order they come and will be completed before next reset GUARANTEED (Orders place on late Sundays or Mondays will likely be moved forward to next reset unless are placed as priority orders or if there are no orders in queue, please contact me to arrange if this is inconvenient for you), if you don't want to wait, please select the fastest shipping option to add a priority fee.

Important:

I aim to build long-term business relationships with my buyers. They are my #1 Priority. Please rest assured that your information will be kept strictly confidential and will only be used to play Destiny 2 on your character of choice only during order completion and nothing else. For the moment the service is only offered on PS4, XBox and PC are expected to be available in the next couple of weeks.

All orders will be completed within 1-3 days 100% Guaranteed, all orders are processed in the order they are received.

ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?

Feel free to contact me with any questions you have

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.