Selling   1-24 Hours FORZA HORIZON 4 ULT +ALL DLC+ FH3U AutoActivation

Discussion in 'Cyberpunk 2077 Accounts for Sale' started by MIRO Sadir, 9/6/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MIRO Sadir

MIRO Sadir
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    ⭐ The Ultimate version includes ALL DLCs, including the latest LEGO Speed Champions.⭐
    The game has no regional restrictions
    language: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish.

Before ordering online activation, check for compliance with the minimum requirements of your computer in the game you are interested in. If your computer does not meet the minimum requirements of the game, we are not responsible for the goods you purchase.

After activating the game you get the opportunity to use our Microsoft Store account to play Forza Horizon 4. The game is available online mode* that will allow you to play online with your friends. You need to play from your account Xbox Live this ensures that all achievements and progress will be only yours. The game has no regional restrictions.

Minimum system requirements:OS: the Game runs exclusively under Windows 10 (64-bit) version 1909 or higher(the Game is incompatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1).
    Processor: Intel Core i3 4170 / AMD FX-8350
    RAM: 8 GB
    Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650(dx12) / AMD Radeon R7 250x(dx12)
    Disk space: 65 GB
    Availability of installed Microsoft Store and Xbox applications
    You need an Internet connection to run the game
    Instructions for preparing to activate:1) Update Windows 10 to the latest release.
    2) Enable Windows update service (if disabled). The item is mandatory.
    Please configure the updates according to the video instructions
    3) Sign out of your Microsoft Store account and make sure that your computer meets the minimum requirements of the game.
    Also make sure you have no problems installing apps through the Store(Microsoft Store).
    4) Make sure you have the Xbox app installed. Sign in to your Xbox account or create a new one.
    If the application is not installed, install from the Microsoft Store https://playerup.com/Nygkfy
    5) Buy goods.

for contact, this is my whatsap +212624727639

for contact, this is my whatsap +212624727639

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.