Selling  Few Limiteds for Sale

Discussion in 'Roblox Limiteds for Sale - Buy / Sell Roblox Limited' started by VanceZawadaski, 6/24/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VanceZawadaski

VanceZawadaski
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hello all! I have ventured onto the forums in search of a buyer for my limiteds. I am long term, (about a decade ROBLOX user) and have grown out, or probably never going to play ROBLOX again.
    (Personal Preference) Anyways, I have quite a few limiteds, from stickmasterluke's Peanut Butter Sparkle Time, to (2x) Perfectly Illegitimates, to smaller items I'd like to get rid of.
    To be honest I have a rough estimate of what this stuff is worth, but I'd like to get rid of all of it at once, so Its more like a ALL or NOTHING sale. Thanks again!

Contact me on Disc if you're interested. @VZawadaski#3668

I can accept CASHAPP, Venmo, Zelle, or PayPal, what ever works, please no scams, I am legitimately trying to get rid of things, serious buyers only..

Limiteds:

stickmasterlukes Peanut Butter Sparkle Time 44,997 valued at 50,000

2x Imperfectly Illegitimate Fedoras 14,998

Wanwood Visor 1,499

Mysterious Witch 2,849

Amber Emperor of the Sky 3400

Chill Cap 860

Cyanime Super Star 7499

I think this is a reasonable deal consider when all the robux for each is added up, I am already selling it for a third of the real USD spent to get this. If you want to counter, DM me on Disc.

#1 VanceZawadaski, 6/24/21
    Last edited: 6/24/21
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.