Selling  Global  PC  Player Level FAST Level Boosting | Quickly get level 25+ | Does not affect hero hours

Discussion in 'Overwatch Boosting for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by Luminx, 12/24/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luminx

Luminx
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Games are played internally on a custom game server
    This means that you will not gain any unwanted hours on unwanted heroes.

Costs:
    $0.75 per level at levels 1-25 - $18
    $1.5 25+

Time:
    Due to new custom game limitations it takes me about 2-3 days to fully level up an account to level 25.
    After that I can do 5 1/2 levels daily (again xp cap), this will take about 8 hours.

About me:
    I am someone who got fed up with ranking up my accounts to level 25, taking about 3 weeks of on/off play. I wrote a little script to quickly rank up my accounts, and I figured others would appreciate it as well. I do not make these custom game lobbies public, and as such they are not volatile to bans.

What happens if my account is banned or the boosting is taking too long?
    I will happily give a full refund, however after doing this to about 50+ accounts not one has been damaged, the odds are VERY low.

What will I need from you?
    I won't ask for anything other than your login and the one time secret question, with this I can only login to your account and I cannot harm it in any way.

If you want to contact me I am more than happy to answer any other questions.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.