Resolved Fake negative feedback

Discussion in 'Feedback - Open A Claim' started by MJ Store, 9/16/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MJ Store

MJ Store
    Expand Collapse
    Trusted Community
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

My Location:
    How to Report a Feedback Dispute
    Please fill out all 6 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    Example: August 11, 2022

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    Example: I'm the Seller

3. Total Transaction Value
    Example: there is not any transaction in site, this deal related to out of site(10$)

4. Other Members Username
    @Avasel2015

5. Why Should The Feedback Be Removed
    in 10 August, buyer contacted us to buy a channel with 2k members. in first we asked him what type of channel he need? fresh channel or old channel(prices are different). he said he want fresh channel(price 10$). he paid us Directly and no transaction occurred in site. unfortunately our servers were in update at that time and we could not provide this service. we asked Buyer to send his wallet address for full refund instantly. we waited for his reply. after passing some hours we saw that he has deleted the chat in telegram. so we did not have any access to him in telegram. after 2 days we provided his order and channel was ready to deliver. we sent him a private message in PlayerUp chat for updating us and transferring ownership of channel or full refund again. he never reply on our messages and just attacked us by leaving negative feedback. our support in PlayerUp chat sent him multiple messages for getting response but no reaction occurred.
    MJ Store explained everything that happened clearly. at this time MJ Store requests for deleting this fake and non related feedback. our team NEVER does not encourage Buyers to make directly purchases. also after purchasing 1 service, Buyer can cancel order and get full refund (This is our rule in dealing with our customers and it doesn't matter if their purchase value is low or high).
    Warm regards, MJ Store Support

6. Provide All Chat Logs, Screenshots and Additional Information Below
    Buyer deleted all chats for both in telegram, but our PlayerUp private chat is available and will be uploaded here as proof. plz check and pay attention to messages date.
    kdjal.png

2. Avasel2015

Avasel2015
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    Hello,

Well, as I said: in your advertise, you said delivery channel in what time? Like instant! Before I made the payment, I contact you and ask for channel! You said Yes, and give me your wallet! YOU NEVER MENTIONED YOU CANNOT DELIVERY THE ORDER! Only after I made the payment, you told me: I will be back to you in max 4h. After 7h you said nothing so I decide to ask! You said, from now 1-24h we delivery your order. Guess what?! After 24h nothing from you so I decide you to contact you again!

what you said after almost 35h? Please wait in 1-24h will be fine!
    So, After that time I never get anything but the problem was, everytime when the final time hrs was done, you guys never said nothing. Everytime I have to contact you to ask what happen!
    For me was unprofesional and întristez seller as long as, we talk now… you ask me to pay, I paid in 1h and after I paid you imediatly told me to wait 4h, after that 1-24h… you know you cannot delivery the channel before I made the payment! Why you still ask me to pay?

so after few days I delete my telegram to open new and crate my self a channel. If you really want to refund, the 10 USD in ETH can be send back as same wallet from Where they came.

About your message from you, I only receive now notice in my email someone tag me. I didnt receive notofication about your first message!
    But again, your advertise Say different time delivery as you doing with me! After I Paid, after 3 days still not get me channel so I leave the feedback! Also feedback wa not about money, as ling as is only 10 but this can happen with someone who bought 1.000usd channel! And for me you still not profi!

So, is not fake feedback, as long as i paid and after few days I dint get my order and in this time you just told me need to wait from 1-8h , 1-24h. All story is in my feedback to be clear! Also in this time you never contact me before, after time Waiting was finish, I contact you!
    If Admins will Take decision this is fake feedback, will be fake then! But I only share my experience with you!
    Short story: I didnt get for what I paid, no one contact me everytime when Waiting time was gone, your advertise said range tine for delivery, was 100c times more, as long as was few days and still not receive! In my opinion tou know you cannot delivery the channel before I paid as long as we talk about payment and I paid after 1h after I receive your wallet and after few days I wrote the feedback!

All I Said was, you are a liar or scam. So, of people get their money back, you are not a scammer you are just an liar!
    Definetly not a profi with me! If you was with others, you receive good feedbacks, but my experience with you, was about this 2 words!

Your private message and other things you mase it after all this happened and probably you saw my feedback from 11.08 and you contact me on 12.08 via playerup.i still have printscreen of my 10 USD transactions with date and hrs and we can compare time date for my feedback so we can easly calculate the gap, i mean the time I paid and dont get anything! If any admin as me to post public the etherscan transaction, I can do!

Thank you,

#2 Avasel2015, 9/17/22
    Last edited: 9/17/22
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  3. OP
    OP
    MJ Store

MJ Store
    Expand Collapse
    Trusted Community
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

My Location:
    Dear buyer @Avasel2015
    First, you need to pay attention to the following points:
    1- You deleted your chat with our support in Telegram for both participation. Note that you have not deleted your account. Because if this happens, the history of the conversation will remain.
    2- after deleting the chats, we didn't have any contact way to you. so we decided to contact you throw PlayerUp private message. Here we were the first to message you and update you to contact us for receiving your order.
    3- we checked your activity and last online date in site. you were online but YOU NEVER REPLY ON OUR MESSAGES. we sent you messages in 8/12/2022 . your latest online activity in site was in 8/17/2022. but no reply occurred.
    4- We accept that we could not deliver your service on time. All companies may face unexpected problems during their business. Unfortunately, our company also faced this issue, our servers encountered bugs and this happened completely suddenly 1 hour after your payment. all of our team were working on resolving this problem so that we could complete our customers' orders as soon as possible. You were on the priority list. Due to the new limitations of Telegram, we needed more time to update our servers and we aware you about this and requested more time from you. However You could also receive a full refund at any time.
    We have always tried to provide the best services to our customers. The satisfaction of our customers is our priority.
    For your satisfaction, we open 3 offers for you:
    1- Full refund as suggested on 12 august
    2- Telegram channel with 2k members
    3- Using other services worth $10 (view, reactions, comment for your posts)
    you just need to contact us in telegram for resolving this issue.
    telegram: #

Warm Regards, MJ Store Support

4. Avasel2015

Avasel2015
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    Guys,
    This chat can be never end! as I said, I delete my telegram after I leave here the review! My feedback was after over 48h that you just told me every time, I have to wait 1-4, 1-24, 1-8h and still dont get my order! So after over 2days without Any order receive, I decide to Say this: liar or scamm! Dont be frustrated as long as your ad said instant delivery, you ask me to pay, I paid and after pay, you said 1-4h, after that 1-24, after 24 need to wait 1-8h amd still dont get nothing!

And profi team accept they wrong things and dont try to hide the wrong things and looks Like nothing happened!

As long as you was not profi with me, keep that $10 for an icecream, I dont need it anymore but I wish to trust again other ad from this place and try to buy again an channel! maybe no all the members are Like you!

again, if you are profi, you must accept that you was wrong and dont blame me for fake feedback as long as I didnt receive my order and after my feedback you offer me refund!

also, I am not answer anymore to your message from this report but shame on you if you try to Say my feedback was fake, Even if i am new Member!

I am new because is my fisrt time in my life I was looking for an channel with some “subs” so I google for it and google sent me here! I read some feedbacks and I choice you! After all this happened, I just share my experience with you! This thing didnt mean you do that with all members, but need to accept you was not at all profi at Any point after I made the payment! before I made the payment you answer quickly, and you didnt told me you cannot delivery the order!
    things happens 10mins after I made the payment?! I dont thinks so! Thats way I said, How you ask me to pay and after 1h I paid, the throubles just start and cannot delivery an Poor channel?!
    C’mon… be brave and accept what happened and i am right but dont blame for fake feedback!

But if the Admin Take other decision, is their forum and they have last words but wrong and wrost experiences must be show too!

And now, to answer your message, when I sing up was from my desk pc, amd login with my gmail account, so if the page was still open on my bulk list in browser, then everytime when I open my pc, browser open all tabs, so Maybe looks Like I was online! Belive me, I was not on forum, because I didnt sell or buy anything from that date… just relax, I dont need that money back, if you wanna do an good thing, please send 10usd to red cross or Any charity for your mind Peace and God will Bless you back! I forget already what happened with you but people need to see when some members are not happy with your services!
    goodluck everyone!

#4 Avasel2015, 9/17/22
    Last edited: 9/17/22
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  5. OP
    OP
    MJ Store

MJ Store
    Expand Collapse
    Trusted Community

My Location:
    Hi and thanks for choosing my store
    @Avasel2015 , i have read all of details of this issue. it is the first time that we face with this issue.
    plz note to the following tips:
    we have accepted that we couldn't deliver you whatever u paid for, at specific time and we are so sorry to about this issue. Admitting a mistake is not a bad behavior to do. I apologize for all the problems and appreciate the time you spent.
    We are not against leaving feedback. You have the right to register your opinion about the service you purchased. But please regard it is unfair that you called us Scammers. The delay in updating you was only because my team was working for resolving bugs and we did not want you to doubt your choice. however We have no problem with not deleting negative feedback.
    Now You are looking to buy a new channel, I suggest that instead of buying again from others and paying again, you agree and let us prepare the channel within a few hours and transfer ownership of the channel to you here. i guarantee that you will be satisfied with the process. I think this is a good opportunity to show all the quality and delivery time of our services.
    plz reply your opinion and let's make good memories.
    thanks for all,
    Owner of MJ Store community

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.