Pending Fake Negative Feedback #2

Discussion in 'Feedback - Open A Claim' started by Irul Media, 9/18/22.

1. Irul Media

Irul Media
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

7   2   0

My Location:
    How to Report a Feedback Dispute
    Please fill out all 6 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    8/14/22

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I am the seller.

3. Total Transaction Value
    Not sure, middleman order. Please check the order.

4. Other Members Username
    GenkiJP

5. Why Should The Feedback Be Removed
    We have succesfull middleman order, middleman has accepted and completed that order too. Please check middleman chat, we have succesful order.

6. Provide All Chat Logs, Screenshots and Additional Information Below
    Check the 3 people converstation/chat with this guy, me and middleman.

2. seclime2b

seclime2b
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Sapphire Status: This user has successfully completed 300+ middleman transactions

1k+   0   0

@Hulk @Middleman

Pay attention to this guy who first got caught on a scam (sells fake under the guise of real accs). You deleted 1 out of 3 scam reviews so he created a new account and continues to do it from new account lol

I am following this because one of my acquaintances was deceived by this person, and now he pretends that these are fake reviews, despite the fact that all the reviews were left by people who confirmed the deal through midlleman,
    well I will continue to follow with interest how long this will last.

https://playerup.com/posts/20322705/

This is cringe.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. OP
    OP
    Irul Media

Irul Media
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

7   2   0

My Location:
    Same account? What are you talking account? and why you are always playing on me?