Sold EU Reboot, 5.9k Legion, 3 bossing mules

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by d1337m, 5/16/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d1337m

d1337m
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hello dear potential buyer,

This account includes a lot of old permanent NX items, such as the one and only Ainz costume, Megumin and Albedo.
    A lot of other NX including pets, other cosmetical outfits and different hairstyles for the current three characters that are bossers. This account has been multiple MVP, so it's at Bronze MVP 4 right now.
    This is my own account that I'm selling, therefore the transaction can be done smoothly and if you have any other issues with changing certain details, we can work it out together. I'll keep my contact open for you and I will be making sure all the authentications etc. Will be replaced with your own.

It currently has;
    5957 Legion level
    Luminous lv.235 at 18.2k stat (unbuffed) with 114% mesos rate, clean 114% Drop Rate
    Shadower lv.238 at 13.1k stat (unbuffed) with 120% mesos rate, clean 109% Drop Rate
    Wind archer lv.215 that can do most weekly bosses aside from nlomien. < Get this to 220 and you can nlomien.

I have put many effort into this account, as you know.. leveling up Legion takes so much damn time :P
    I'm done with Maple Story, therefore I will offer it at a reasonable price and I hope I find the right buyer and make this person happy with it.

Please contact me through this website, just shoot me a message and I will make sure to check this platform everyday.

I'm open for discussion regarding the price, I know that 550,- is low compared to most plain Legion 6k's that don't even have a main, let alone a few bossing mules and loaded with NX.

<3 Wish you all a very nice day :)
    maple 1.png maple 2.png maple 3.png

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.